Style -🩸Love Bites🩸 pt.2

Vampire Kyle x Goth Stan

Type Of Story: Smut

Summary: Stan had invited Kyle over to 'finish what they started' earlier. Kyle sneaksbout to go to Stan's house, where things get
✨️S p i c y✨️

Word Count: 1096

[Kyle's Pov]

After dinner I went straightforward to my room and got ready to meet up with Stan.

He had texted me his parents were going to br out at some kind of Halloween party for the night. And wouldn't be back till early in the morning.

His sister was also at a sleepover with one of her friends. So we were going to be completely alone.

I quickly slip on my jacket and shoes, throwing my hat sloppily over my messy red hair.

I sit on my bed and wait for my parents to fall asleep. It's easy to tell because my mom snores hella loud.

I put my ear up to the door and listen. She was already out cold.

I'm not surprised though. Ike was probably running her around all night.

I quietly creek open my door and tip toe out. Closing the door slowly behind me to try and avoid making any noise.

But as soon as I turn around, I jump and see who was standing right behind me.

That's right. My little brother Ike.

"Ike?! What are you doing up?! Arnt you supposed to be asleep?!" I wisper yell at him.

"I'm going to go binge my Halloween candy" he chuckles evily.

"You know you can't have sugar before bed" I cross my arms at him.

"Don't snitch on me, and I won't snitch on you" he smirks.

I roll my eyes at him and sigh, "Fine." I begin walking down the stairs quietly, "you little blackmailing brat" I mumble to myself.

"What was that?" Ike raises his eyebrow at me.

"Nothing" I give him a fake smile before quietly slipping out the back door.

The walk to Stan's house was quite calm actually.

I mean sure, the temperature was cold. But the stars were really pretty.

The whole way there I stare up at the Stars above me.

Eventually I reach Stan's house and sneak into his back yard. Going through his back door that led to the kitchen.

Stan apparently heard me, because he came rushing down the stairs. "Kyle?"

"Hey Dude" I smile at him.

"Why didn't you just use the front door. It's just me here" he laughs and mocks me.

My face turns red in embarrassment. "That probably would have been more convincing" I chuckle.

Stan runs over to me and pulls me into a tight hug.

I laugh a bit, "Miss me?"

"Why wouldn't I?" he smirks.

"Dude, we litteraly just saw eachother like 2 hours ago" I laugh and remind him.

Stan pulls back and shurgs. "Really? Felt more like years to me" he exaggerates.

I quickly pull him into a long kiss on the lips. He kisses me back.

The kiss quickly escalates to Stan pinning me to the kitchen counter and kissing my neck roughly.

"S-stan~ s-shouldnt we go sometimes m-more comfortable?" I ask him as he sucks and bites my neck.

Stan smirks and picks me up, my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck.

He carries me up to his room, not being able to control myself, I kiss and bite his neck on the way up.

I also found myself slightly grinding up against him.

"K-kyle~ Stop Teasing~" he moans.

I smirk and continue anyways. Earning more moans from Stan.

Once we reach his room, he quickly shuts his door and throws me onto his bed, I pull him on top of me.

His hands slip up the hem of my shirt, caressing my body under it. While kissing me roughly.

I keep my legs and wrapped around his waist, slightly pulling him closer by the hip and grinding myself against him.

Stan pulls me closer by my lower thighs, while soft grunts escape from his lips.

I sit up onto his lap and take off my shirt. Stan does the same.

I continue to grind up against him. Stans hands gripping onto my well shaped hips.

I then lean into his neck, sucking on it for a bit before sinking my teeth in and taking some of his blood.

Something abouts Stans blood was especially good. It had a sweet flavor to it. Almost addicting.

He smirks and pulls my head back by my hair, kissing me roughly, the blood mixing with our salivia.

Stans begins pulling off my pants and breifs, I adjust myself right help him, throwing the clothes onto the floor beside us.

I then lean in closer to him, and wisper in his ear, "Don't hold back~"

I think I may have turned something on in Stan, because after that his eyes filled with lust and he pushes me onto my back.

Fuck.

I'm dead.

Stan quickly takes off his pants and boxers, throwing them onto the floor next to mine.

He climbs ontop of me, kissing my neck and chest while his hands exploded my pale body.

My eyes were already drooping from the heavenly feeling. Letting drool slip down from my mouth.

I moan at the sudden, harsh thrust into me. I havnt even prepped myself yet so it was painful at first.

Eventually I got used to the feeling. The painful grunts turning into soft moans.

Stan was showing no mercy now. His movements were fast and hard, it was hard to keep up with it.

My body bounced with each thrust as a result. I could barley form words, only Stan's name which I repeated continuously.

My hands gripped to the bedsheets as I felt myself becoming close to my limit.

Unable to warn him, I came onto his stomach. Stan does the same in me.

We stay in that position for a moment, the both of us trying to catch our breath.

Stan flops next to me on the bed. I chuckle a bit, still panting and bathing in the after glow.

I turn my head to face him, "God Stan, I love you"

Stan smiles and pulls me closer to him, my head resting on his chest. "I love you too Kyle"

~

~~~~~~~~~~

(IM SORRY THIS WAS KINDA RUSHED😭 MY LIFE IS RLLY HECTIC RN AND IM TRYING TO GET AS MUCH DONE AS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT THO! IM NOT PLANNING ON ENDING THIS ANYTIME SOON, SO DONT WORRY! I LOVE YOU GUYS! <3)