Tyde - 🐞Good Luck Charm🐞

Requested By: AmoreOreo

Type Of Story: Fluff

Summary: Clyde and Tolkien were taking a stroll in the park together, when suddenly a small ladybug lands on Tolkiens nose. Clyde explains to Tolkien how that can be a sign of Goodluck.

Word Count: 917

[Clyde's Pov]

     It was an unusually nice day in South park. Normally it was extremely cold, snowy weather, but today was different. It was warm and sunny.

      But what made this day even better, was that I was spending it with my boyfriend Tolkien.

     I look over at our intertwined hands as we walk along the trail of Starks Pond.

      I then peek back up at my boyfriend, mesmerized by his warm, glowing smile.

      The warm sun blazed down onto his face, bringing out all his perfect features.

       His glowing, Raven hair. His dark, honey brown skin. Even his brown eyes had a small orange tint to them.

      Tolkiens smile was contagious, I couldn't help but smile as well once I saw his glowing face.

      Tolkien quickly Catches onto my stares and flips his head back in my direction.

      "Everything ok?" He asks me, his smile turning into a more worried and concerned expression.

       I nod at him, keeping my wide smile.

       "Then why are you looking at me like that?" He chuckles.

        I laugh a little. "Nothing, your just really cute. That's all" I smile.

        Tolkien laughs a little, his free hand hovers above his mouth in the shape of a fist as he laughs.

        "What? It's true" I smile widely at him.

         "Your so random sometimes" He giggles, rolling his eyes playfully at me.

         Suddenly, a small, red bug flys into Tolkiens face, landing peacefully on the tip of his nose. He quickly jumps back at the sudden touch.

         I laugh at him for a bit as he Freaks out trying to wave it off himself.

        The bug doesn't budge as he continues to shoo it away with his hands.

       I walk over to him and take the small bug carefully off his nose with my index finger, holding it out in front of him with my hand.

       "Awe. It's just a harmless little ladybug" I show him as he tries to get as far away from it as possible.

       "DONT GET THAT THING NEAR ME!" He shouts, using me as a shield as he hides behind me.

       I chuckle a bit and crouch down, placing it on a small bench nearby.

      "It won't hurt you babe" I remind him, patting his head in reassurance.

      Tolkien continues to hide behind me in fear. "I DONT CARE! SQUISH IT!" He shouts.

      I ruffle his hair a bit with a smile and lean closer to the bug, studying it's beautiful, spotted pattern.

      "You know" I start, "A ladybug landing on you is a sign of goodluck" I look back at him with a smile.

      His face turns a rosy pink shade for a moment. "What's good about a bug ruining your park date" He pouts with his arms crossed.

      That's when the history Nerd side of me began to show. "Well.."

      I slightly touch the spotted bug, watching as its wings flutter a bit on my finger.

      "In the middle ages, European Christian society's beleived that it's spots represented the seven sorrows of mary."

      I touch each of the bugs spots carefully and gently as I count them outloud. "One. The prophecy of Simeon."

      "Two. The flight into Egypt."

      "Three. Loss of the child Jesus for three days."

      "Four. Mary meets Jesus on his way to Calvary."

      "Five. Crucifixion and death  of Jesus."

     "Six. The body of Jesus being taken from the cross."

       I place my finger on its last spot. "And seven. The burial of Jesus."

       I smile and then stop to think for a moment. My face heats up bright red as I relize I just sounded like a complete Nerd in front of him.

      Tolkien laughs a bit. "I didn't know you were into that kind of stuff" he grins intriguingly.

      "W-well..sorta.." I blush in embarrassment, rubbing the back of my neck Slightly.

      Tolkien was more of a math Nerd, meanwhile I was the history geek type.

      I could find myself ranting on about this kind of stuff for hours, most people would find it boring, but not Tolkien.

      Tolkien likes that I showed my true colors in front of him. He never made fun of me for it.

       I carefully hold out my hand in front of the ladybug and watch as it slowly climbs onto it.

      I then pick it up a hold it out in front of Tolkien.

       "Anyways, it's a good thing this tiny, little creature landed on you." I smile down at it, watching as it crawled across my hand.

        Tolkien grins at me for a moment before leaning forward and placing a small kiss onto my forehead.

        "Maybe your right. I am lucky" he smiles.

        "Why's that?" I ask him with a smirk.

         "Because, I have you" He blushes slightly, a warm smile spreads across the both of our faces.

         We walk over to the grass together and crouch down to the ground. Placing the small bug into the grass to protect it from getting stepped on.

         Both me and Tolkien then watch as it Flys away into the distance, my arm wrapped around his shoulder.

         "Your right." I turn my head to face him.

          "I think I'm pretty lucky to have you too." I smile at him, earning a soft smile back.