Style- 🎤In Love With The Lead Singer🎤

South Park Band au!

Requested By:livelovelaughcats
(Thank you for this request! I've actually been meaning to do a band au for a bit now!)
[Ps. I'm sorry for not making a smut one like you requested, but I'll make another band au with smut! I just really liked how this one turned out and didn't want to change it]

Type Of Story: Fluff

Summary: Stan invites Kyle to go to one of his shows, of course Kyle gladly expects stans invitation, their 'best friends'

Word Count: 1489

[Kyle's Pov]

Stan had invited me to go to one of his concerts that he was hosting pretty close by.

Of course I gladly expected, what else are best friends for?

Their band was small, but it ended up getting pretty big around South Park.

Stan was the lead singer of the band, since it was his idea for one in the first place.

Kenny was the guitarist, Butters was the electric guitarist, and Jimmy was the drummer.

I still wonders how Jimmy played the drums though. Don't you have to use your feet for the peddles?

I was wearing a black and white suit tonight. Considering this was a huge deal for Stan, and a big occasion.

I wanted to at least look nice for him.

I slip on a pair of my shoes that were placed by my bed, and through on my iconic green hat.

I then grab my phone and begin rushing down the stairs and to the front door.

But just as I was about to leave, my mom interrupted me.

"Kyle? Where are you going this late at night, what's the rush? And why are you all dressed up?" She asks me.

Before I could open my mouth to answer her questions, she adds another into the equation.

"Ohhh..are you going on a date?" She gives me a small smirk.

I roll my eyes at her. "No mom, it's not a date. Stan is having his first show down the street."

"Oh, that's nice! Well, tell Stan I said good luck on his big show tonight!" She adds in.

I smile at her before opening the front door, "I will. Bye mom"

"Bye sweety! Be safe!" My mom shouts at me as I walk out the door, closing it behind me.

It wasn't too far of a walk away. Besides, I likes the fresh air at night. It was calming.

My thoughts were soon interrupted by a soft buzzing in my pocket.

I take out my phone and notice Stan was calling me, so of course I answered.

"Hey dude! what's up?" I ask him.

"Hey! You almost here? The shows about to start" he tells me.

"On my way! Should be there in a couple of minutes!" I smile throught the phone.

"Great! I saved you a special seat in the front, since your 'the guest of honor'" he emphasizes.