Style -❄️Snowed in❄️

Requested By: boobitch6978

Type Of Story: Fluff/Lime

Top: Stan
Bottom: Kyle

Summary: Kyle and Stan were hanging out at Stans house one day. Just like always, south park was always either freezing or snowing, so it was nothing unusual. There was a blizzard warning on the TV Suddenly, although the two boys didn't think anything of it at the time and continued on with their day. Once Kyle decides to finally head home, he relizes the blizzard had really picked up, trapping the boys inside the house together.

Word Count: 1873

[Stans Pov]

I was sitting on the edge of my bed, next to my best friend Kyle who was intensely focused on the screen in front of us.

"HAHA! TAKE THAT STAN!" Kyle laughs cockily, with the controller in his hands.

I smile and loom at him for a moment, completely spacing out into a daze and forgetting about the video game.

I loved the way he looked when he was focused, it was adorable.

And I loved the way his tongue would even stick out the side of his mouth when he was focused.

I laugh a bit to myself when suddenly I was interrupted by the television.

"KYLE WINS!!" The TV announces in big bold letters.

Kyle throws his hands up in victory. "YEAH! LETS GO!" He shouts.

"Why was your character just standing there dude? Where you even trying?" The red head laughs a bit.

"Sorry, just got lost in thought for a sec" I laugh a but nervously, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Hey, I'm kinda hungry. Wanna go grab a snack from the kitchen?" I offer.

Kyle nods and sets his controller down on my bed. I do the same and follow behind him.

We walk into my kitchen and grab a couple things from out of the cabinets, taking our seats on the couch.

My parents were both at work, and Shelly was over at a friend's house. So it was just the two of us.

I take the remote from the table beside me and turn on the TV, changing the channel to our favorite show, "Terrance and Phillip" of course.

We watch the show for a bit, when we were suddenly Inturupted by a news broadcast that popped up into the screen.

"Oh come on!!" Kyle groans, sinking down into his seat. "We were just getting to the best part!"

I place my attention onto the screen for a moment.

"THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN SOUTH PARK HAS ISSUED A SEVER BLIZZARD WARNING UNTIL-"

The screen switches back to Terrance and Phillip, cutting off the lady on the news.

I turn the look at Kyle who was holding the remote.

"Uggggh, news is so boriiiing" He groans, rolling his eyes.

We quickly forget about the broadcast and go back to watching our show.

A couple hours passed by, and it was soon going to get dark.

"I wonder why my parents havnt come home yet. They usually get home around this time." I question.