Style - 💌Letters and Love💌 (Valentines Special!)

Type Of Story: Fluff

Summary: Stan and Kyle have been friends since elementary. Now that the two boys are I high school, their feelings for one another had changed quite a bit.
But Kyle has never had the courage to tell Stan his actual feeling for him.
That's when valentines day came around, giving Kyle the perfect opportunity to finally express his true feelings towards his 'best friend'.

Word Count: 2443

[Kyle's Pov]

I was sitting at my desk, lost in thought with a blank paper in front of me and a pencil in hand.

It was about 7am and I knew I had to leave for school soon.

Your probably thinking, 'Kyle, did you forget to do your homework or something?'

Nope.

I was writing a letter.

A love letter in fact.

Today was Valentines day. The day where all the couple and people eith crushes express their feelings towards one another through cheesy gifts and boxes of Chocolate.

No, I wasn't dating anyone. But I did have feelings towards someone I was close with.

My best friend in fact. Stanley Marsh.

It was Butters Idea to write the letter in the first place.

I don't know how he convinced me, but here I was, at my desk, writing a love letter to my best friend.

I slump down in my chair, my head practically hitting the desk as I groan with a blank mind.

I couldn't seem to think of anything, and there wasn't much time left.

This was my only chance to tell Stan how I truly felt, and I was about to completey blow it.

Intrusive thoughts begin to fill my brain, thinking about all the different ways Stan could react.

He could end up hateing me forever, and never speaking to me again.

Afterall, him ans Wendy just broke up a couple days ago.

They've been off and on since elementary, and it wasn't a very healthy relationship either.

Wendy was toxic, manipulative, and controlling. She always has been. But Stan is too blind too see that.

Honestly, I don't even know what he sees in her.

I quickly shake off my thoughts to avoid myself from getting distracted.

I only had so much time to get this done.

The tip of my pencil touches the paper, still as I try and think of something to write.

Soon enough, it hit me.

The perfect paragraph.

My pencil flowed through the paper as I began writing down all my feelings.