Creek - 🚬Smoking Hot Love🚬

Type of story: Smut/Lime

Top: Craig
Bottom: Tweek

Kinks: Shotgunning, Teasing, Light touching, hand stuff, Softish smut

Summary: Craig's a smoker, and his boyfriend tweek wants him to quit. Craig does something that catches Tweek off gaurd.

Word Count: 1069

[Craig's Pov]

It was another cold day in South Park. It wasnt snowing, but there was snow on the ground, enough to cover it.

I was skipping my classes to take a smoke break in the back of the school.

Tweek wants me to quit, and I'm trying. But everything is so stressful right now, I need something to blow it off.

I inhale the smoke from my cigarette and slowly blow it out along with a long sigh.

I heat footsteps approaching in the snow, I turn to see Tweek.

"C-craig?! I thought you said you would q-quit!" The spaz stutters.

I throw whats left of the cigarette into the snow, putting it out right away.

I shove my hands in my pockets and look at Tweek. "I'm trying"

"Whay are you doing here anyways, arnt you supposed to be in class?" I ask him.

"I d-didn't see you in class, so I -GAH- C-came to look for you" The blonde twitches.

I walk closer to him and take a hand out of my pocket to ruffle his hair.

I smile down at him and crouch down to give him a small kiss on the cheek.

Tweek looks up at me with confusion and shock. His face was bright red.

"W-what was -ACK- That f-for?!" He twitches.

I smirk and stand back up. "Nothing, your just really cute"

The blondes face grows redder and he begins to twitch more at my comment.

I chuckle and take out another cigarette from the box in my pocket.

"C-CRAIG!" Tweek shouts at me.

I put it in my mouth and light it. Inhaling but not exhaling.

I turn back to him and crouch down to his level again. Cupping Tweeks face with one hand, and the other on my cigarette.

I take the cigarette out of my mouth and put my hand on his chin to open his mouth slightly.

I slowly blow some of the smoke into his mouth.

I back up a bit and Tweek starts coughing out the smoke right away. He was twitching more then ever now.

"W-why -Cough- w-would you d-do -cough- that?that?! -cough-" He stutters.

I smile a little. And caress his face softly with one hand. "Sorry"

"I just wanted to see your reaction" I smile.

Tweeks face gets a brighter red color. He turns his head to avoid eye contact with me.

"W-well...I didn't n-not like it..." He mumbles quietly.

I smirk and throw the cigg into the snow. Pulling Tweek closer to me by his hips, and kissing him on the lips softly.

Tweeks eyes widen from shock. He eventually settles and kisses me back.

Our kiss becomes rougher and sloppy as we continue.

I flip Tweek around and pin him up against the brick wall while protecting the back of his head with one hand.

We continue to make out and I slowly open my eyes to peek at him.

His reaction was adorable. His face was red and his eyes were half lidded but almost completely shut.

He didn't relize I was even looking at him, he was so focused on the kiss.

I shut my eyes again and move both my hands back down to his waist.

Slowly lifting the bottom of his shirt and sliding my hands underneath to his hips.

The blonde shutters a bit from the coldness of my hands.

Tweek lightly grabs the collar of my shirt, pulling me in closer.

His reaction made me want him even more now.

I move my hands to his stomach and softly run my hands around his warm body.

While my hands were roaming Tweeks body, Tweek pulls back from the kiss and rests his hands against my chest. Letting out soft moans.

I kiss his cheek, slowly making my way down to his jawline and then his neck.

My hands move to his back and I tighten them to hold him as I suck on his neck softly, leaving behind hickeys.

"A-ah~ c-raig~" Tweek moans softly.

I smirk and softly bite down a bit on his neck, earning a twitch from the blonde.

Somehow my hat fell off earlier when we were making out, causing my hair to be a mess.

Tweek runs his hands through my hair while I kiss his neck and sholder.

I bite down again to get a reaction out of him. Tweek grips tighter onto my hair, turning me on more.

I slide my hand down to his pants, touching his bulge through his jeans and rubbing it. He was already hard.

The spaz let's out more moans and covers his mouth to stop them.

I look into his eyes, he already looked fucked out of his mind. It turned me on.

Tweek eventually cums through his pants, leaving a mess behind.

After we're done I'll give him some of my clothes to borrow. He might have trouble fitting into them though.

I back away from his neck and put my focus back onto his lips.

Our kiss was sloppy but I didn't care. I wanted him.

Tweek could barely keep up, he was still a panting mess.

Tweek unbuckles my belt slowly.

He reaches his hand down and strokes me through my underwear.

I rest my chin on the top of his head and pant as he touches me.

"Fuck...Tweek..." I wisper under my breath, loud enough I think he might have heard me, because he starts going faster.

I place my hands back onto Tweeks waist and breath heavily into his hair.

I reach my climax and cum into my underwear and all over Tweek hand.

Tweek takes his hand out of my pants and licks the cum off of his hands.

I lift up his hair a bit and plant a small kiss on his forehead.

I crouch down a bit and hug him tightly. His head resting against my shoulder.

"I love you so much Tweek" I wisper into his ear with a smile.

I could feel his smile form against my shoulder. "I love you craig" he wispers back.