Dip - 🎢Amusement Park Date🎢

Requested By: H0n3y_m1lky and PastelFamy

Type Of Story: Fluff

Summary: Phillip invites Damien to go to the amusement park with him, of course it's not really 'his thing' but he goes anyways just for Pip.

Word Count: 925

[Damien's Pov]

I was laying on my bed, scrolling through my phone when I get a sudden messenge from Pip.

I open it and read it to myself, 'Would you like to accompany me to the park Damien? :)' With a photo of two amusement park tickets in his hand.

I was getting ready to decline, when I relized I had nothing better to do with my day anyways.

'Sure, I'll pick you up at 12' I text him back.

I knew my father wasn't going to be very fond of the idea, so I decide to sneak out and go to the earth realm without telling him.

Once I made it, I rent a car with Mt dad's credit card money and start driving over to Pip's house.

I arrive to see him waiting outside on his porch. He waves to me before running up to my car and hopping into the passengers seat.

"I'm so glad you accepted my invitation! Plus, it's a lovely day out today isn't it?" Pip smiles brightly at me.

I keep my eyes on the road and take moment before responding, "I guess"

The smile doesn't leave Pip's face the entire ride there.

That's one thing I never really understood about him.

How could he be so happy all the time?

We soon arrive at the theme park and hop out of my car.

Pip runs up to me and we begin walking to the ticket stand, where he hands the man in the booth our tickets.

We walk around the park for a bit, Pip pointing out every little detail and complimenting it.

While Pip was having the time of his life, me on the other hand hated how much human flesh was around me.

People occasionally bumping my shoulder or walking in front of me made me want to light someone on fire.

Pip noticed the anger fuel in my eyes, so he decided to try something.

All of a sudden, a feel an arm intertwine with mine, catching me off guard.

I turn to see Pip linking our arms together with a bright grin across his face.

I blush slightly at the touch. I wasn't really used to human connection.

I think...I liked it?

For some reason, I didn't want to tear him apart and light him on fire.

Instead I wanted to...hug him..and keep him safe..?

This was a different feeling.

A strange, unfamiliar feeling I wasn't used to.

I wasn't sure how to handle this kind of situation.

I clear my throat to break the akward silence and tension that was between us.

Pointing to one of the dart game booths next to us.

"Want to try playing one of the games?" I ask him.

Pip's eyes quite litteraly light up with joy as those words escape from my mouth.

He rushes over to the man running the stand, dragging me along with him.

"10 darts please sir!" Pip smiles at the man, handing him the money.

A bucket of 10 darts was placed in front of Pip as I watched him concentrate on the balloon.

He looked cute when he was so concentrated. His tongue stuck out of his mouth as he squinted his eyes.

He then shot the dart as best as he could, just barley missing the balloon.

I chuckle a bit as he fails once again with the second dart.

His head droops down in disappointment as he shoots his last one, missing the balloon again.

I look at him for a moment, it hurt to see him so sad. It wasn't like him at all.

I quickly take some cash out of my pocket and hand it to the man, "10 darts please"

He then places the bucket in front of me, trying my hardest to concentrate on the balloon.

POP!

That was one.

POP!

That was two.

I was now on my last dart, so far not missing one.

I focus carefully on the target, then shoot.

POP!

I had hit all the balloons.

Pip looked at me like I was his idol as he clapped and cheered for me.

I point to the giant bear I saw Pip looking at earlier, as he grabs it down from its hanger and hands it to me.

I hand it to Pip, trying to hide the small smile that creaped onto my face as his face lights up again.

Suddenly Pip jumps into my arms, hugging me tightly close to him.

"Thank you Damien! That was amazing! Your so cool!" He compliments.

I blush and rub the back of my neck nervously, "I-it was nothing. I've had some practice back in hell is all..."

"Along with cheating a bit with magic..." I mumble under my breath.

"Damien, I love you! Your the best!" He shouts, turing my face into a darker shade of red.

I hesitantly and awkwardly hug him back, not really knowing what to do.

"I-i love you too" I blush.

Pip quickly grabs my hand and statts running around the park with me.

"Come on Damien! Let's go get in line for some of the rides!" He shouts, laughing as he does.

I let a small smile spread across my face as he drags me around the park.

Maybe, Today wasn't such a bad day afterall.