Tyde - 💌Passing Notes💌

Requested By:kid_max_themoth

Type Of Story: Fluff

Summary: Another boring day at school. The only thing that was good about school was that Clyde got see Tolkien every day. That was the only thing motivating him to go to class, otherwise he might has well been skipping. Class easily got boring, so Clyde started to pass a few notes to Tolkien in the meantime.

Word Count: 977

[Clyde's Pov]

My head was resting on my hand as the teacher babbled meaningless nonsense.

My eyes begin to droop over and my head becomes heavy as it begins to slowly slide off my hand.

I quickly jolt my head back up just before it could fall and hit my desk. This would happen repeatedly for a couple of minutes.

Class was so boring. I think to myself.

I peek over next to me to see the one and only, Tolkien Black.

I smile a bit as I watch him fiddle with his pencil, his eyes completely focused on the teacher.

He can be such a Nerd sometimes.

He quickly Catches onto my stares and flips his head in my direction. I snap my head back around in embarrassment.

I hear him chuckle to himself a little. Heading his voice put a small smile on my face.

I turn back around to face him, we both look at eachother for a moment.

I then rip a small corner off the peice of paper that we were supposed to be doing, yet mine was complete blank.

I then take out my pencil. Tolkien watches me as I write something down on the blank peice and toss it to him.

He gives me look that says 'what are you doing?! Your going to get us in trouble!'

His face is always so easy to read.

I point to it on the ground by his feet to try and motion him to pick it up.

He rolls his eyes at me a bit playfully before picking up the crumpled peice of paper and opening it.

His eyes dart across the page as he reads it to himself.

'Hi :D' is all the note says.

He looks back up at me. I was trying to hold in my laugh, covering it with my hand.

Tolkien rolls his eyes again with a smile and starts writing on the paper right below mine.

He then crumples it back up and throws it back to me.

I kick the paper closer to me with my foot, because of his terrible aim.

I then open it back up and read it to myself.

It was a mini drawing of him slapping me in stick figure form.

     I laugh at the drawing and start drawing something as well

I then take my pencil and start drawing on it as well, once again crumbling up the paper and tossing it to him.

It lands on his desk with my perfect aim.

What else would you expect me? I was captin of the football team afterall.

Tolkien then pick it up and opened it to an addition added to his drawing.

Tolkien tries his best to hold back his laughter, and so do I.

We snicker a bit until we were interrupted by the teacher.

"HEY! WHATS SO FUNNY??" Mr.Garrison shouts at us.

Me and Tolkien look at him, and then back at eachother, already starting to laugh again.

"N-nothing, Mr.Garrison" I snort a bit.

The teacher just rolls his eyes at us and turns back around to face the board, goeing back to teaching the class.

Me and Tolkien Imidiatly start giggling again. I bury my head into my arms go try and stop from making any noise.

Tolkien picks his pencil back up and starts writing again, I watch as he does so.

He rolls it into a ball and throws it back to me, making sure the teacher wasn't paying attention first.

I open up the paper and read it to myself.

'Your such a loser >:p' it said, I look back up at him, he had a smile across his face.

I smile back before writing another thing on the paper and throwing it back.

Tolkein unfolds it again and reads it.

'Only for you ;)' It said.

Tolkien smiles and chuckles a little as he reads it.

He then looks at me and mouth, "Your such a dork" and sticks his tongue out at me.

I laugh a bit and wink playfully at him.

Tolkien chucks the paper at me to mess around, but it ended up catching the teachers attention.

"Uh oh.." I mouth to myself as Mr.Garrison begins storming over to us, anger on his face.

The whole class turned to look at us as Mr.Garrison picks up the paper and reads it to himself.

"Seriously? Passing notes in class?? Tsch..you kids are so old-fashioned" He tells us and rolls his eyes.

"Principals office, both of you, now!" He shouts as the class "Oous" us.

Me and Tolkien stand up from our seats and walk out the classroom. The students stare as we leave.

As soon as we shut the door, the both of us begin bursting out in laughter and tears.

I place my hands on my legs as I let out all my laughter.

Tolkien wipes the joyful twar from his eye.

"You idiot. You got us in trouble" he tries to tell me in a serious voice, but can't help but laugh.

"Hahaha, I'm sorry dude" I laugh a bit and place a hand on Tolkiens shoulder.

Tolkien rolls his eyes and crosses his arms at me with a smirk.

"You can be so stupid sometimes I swear" He shakes his head in disappointment.

"Only for you" I wink at him playfully as a reference back to the note.

We both laugh our whole walk down the the Principals office.