Style - 🎮The bet🎮

Type of story: Fluff

Top: Stan
Bottom: Kyle

Summary: Stan and Kyle have been Super best friends since elementary. Little does Stan know, Kyle has a crush on him. Stan and Kyle decide to make a little bet over a video game.

Word count: 1045

[Kyle's Pov]

Another boring day of school. At least I would be able to see Stan. He made my day so much better.

I walk to the bus stop to see all of my friends as usual. Cartman, Kenny, and of course, Stan.

I stand next to Stan at the bus stop and he greets me with a smile. "Hey dude!"

"Hey, what's up!" I smile back.

"Not much, want to hang out after school? I got a really cool new game you should cheack out!" He asks me.

"Yeah sure!" I happily accept.

"Hey! What about me and kinny?!" Cartman shouts in anger.

"Yeah! What about us?!" Kenny muffles through his parka.

"I asked Kyle, not you guys. Whenever you guys come over there's always too much drama." Stan rolls his eyes.

"Pfft, whatever. Me and kinny will go play an even better game at my house! It's gonna be wayyy cooler then your lame game!" Cartman crosses his arms.

Kenny nods and crosses his arms as well.

The bus shows up and we all get on. I sit next to Stan near the front.

Me and him talk on the way to school.

The bus arrives at the school and we start walking off together. "So, I'll cya later then?" Stan smiles.

"Yea! Cya!" I smile and wave.

Stan waves back as we go our separate ways since we didn't have 1st period together.

[After school]

We all head back home and I get ready in my room to go spend the night with Stan.

We already asked our parents and they said I could spend the night since it was the weekend.

I get dressed in my green jacket, blue jeans and green gloves.

Before walking out the door I slip on my green hat, which I would usually wear often.

South park was always freezing so there was snow on the ground already.

As I was walking to his house I stare at the ground and daydream.

Me and Stan have been super best friends since elementary, we knew everything about eachother.

But there was one thing that Stan didn't know.

I liked him...

I show up at his house and walk up to the porch. I knock on the door.

I could hear someone running down the stairs and then the door opened. Stan had the brightest smile across his face when he saw me.

"Hey dude! Come in!" He smiles.

I smile back and walk inside. There was no car outside so I was assuming his parents were out somewhere else.

Stan hops over the couch, sitting down and takes out two controllers.

I sit next to him and he hands me one of the controllers.

"Ready for me to kick your ass!" He smirks with a competitive face.

"Pfft. You wish" I smirk back.

[After the game]

"STAN WINS!!!" the TV screen shows.

I lay back on the couch in defeat "uggggh" I groan.

While I was laying there, Stan was celebrating and threw his hands up with the controller in his hand.

"YES!!!" He shouts in victory. "EAT THAT KYLE!!" He laughs.

I sit up rolling my eyes and smile. "Whatever dude, you cheated" I punch his sholder playfully.

Stan laughs and rubs his arm "your just mad you lost"

"NOT TRUE! I DECLARE A REMATCH!!!" I shout angerley in a playfull way.

"No way" Stan laughs.

"Why? Scared your gonna lose?" I smirk.

"Yeah right" he smiles. We both start laughing. We lean against eachother as we laugh together.

"I still want that rematch though" I smile.

"Fine, but this time we'll place a bet on it" he smirks.

"Deal!" I agree.

"If I win, you have to give me the answers to next week's math quiz" I grin.

"Fine! But if I win...." he thinks for a minute, "You have to give me a kiss." He smirks pointing to his lips and winking at me.

I could feel my face get bright red. "D-deal!" I throw out my hand towards him.

He takes my hand and shakes it. "Deal" he grins.

[After another round]

"STAN WINS!!!" the screen shows again.

Same situation as last time. I lay there in defeat while Stan celebrates his victory.

I sit myself up. "Seriously!" I shake my head.

Stan laughs. "What about that deal we made?" he smirks.

I had completely forgotten about the bet. Was Stan being serious about the kiss? Or was it just one of his unclear jokes?

I look over at him and my face becomes flustered. "O-oh..right.." I rub the back of my neck and laugh nervously.

Stan laughs a little, "You don't have to actually do it if your uncomfortable, it's o-"

I cut him off by quickly reaching over towards him and kissing him on the lips.

Stan was caught off gaurd at first.

I pull away and look at him with my face completely red. I look down still leaning close to him and blush.

A smile starts forming on stans face as he pulls me onto him and kisses me again.

I was surprised at first, but then I started to go along with it and kissed Stan back.

Stan slowly adds his tongue into the kiss and I go along with it.

The kiss was amazing. I never would have known that one day I would be kissing my 'super best friend'. I just wish that we were more.

It felt like we've been kissing for what seemed like forever. We both slowly pull away and look in eachothers eyes.

Both of are faces were a bright red color. Stan looks at me and smiles keeping his hands on my waist.

I blush and smile back.

"I love you Kyle" Stan wispers to me softly.

"I love you too Stan..." I wisper back.

Both of our faces got closer to eachother and we kissed another time.

Thats when it was confirmed.

I had fell in love with my super best friend, Stanley Marsh.