Creek - ☕️Work Break☕️

Type Of Story: Smut

Top: Craig
Bottom: Tweek

Summary: Tweek works at Tweek Bros with his father, but today he was working alone. During Tweeks lunch break, Craig decides to pay him an unexpected visit.

Word Count: 1447

[Tweek's Pov]

"W-welcome to Tweek Bros -GAH- C-can I take your o-order" I ask the female customer in front of me.

I was never really good with people, so working at a job where I had to be social was pretty hard for me.

I would always get nervous and freak alot while talking to them. The strange looks they would give me didn't help much either.

"Yeah, can I get an espresso please" the lady asks me kindly with a warm smile.

I nod and turn around to face the coffee machine behind me, placing a cup under it and turning it on.

I fidget with my fingers and shirt for a bit as I wait for the coffee to finish pouring into the cup.

The beeping noise from the machine telling me it's done startles me, causing me to jump and shout a little.

I shakily pick up the cup and hand it to the woman in front of me, she thanks me and pays before leaving and walking out the door.

The small bell at the top of the door jingles as she walks out.

I let out a long sigh of relief as soon as she dissappears from my feild of vision.

Work stresses me out.

I mean, 'Everything' stresses me out. But work was one of the biggest for sure.

Luckily this time I didn't spill the customers coffee. (Ehem, reference from my other creek oneshot if you've read it, *nudge nudge* 😏]

I slip the apron up from over my head and hang it on the door behind me.

walking over to the entrance door and flipibg the sign to 'closed'.

I was finally on my lunch break, after what felt like forever.

I walk over to one of the dining room chairs and plop myself onto the booth, slouching down and letting out a long sigh.

I rest for a moment, closing my eyes until I hear the bell from the door open and someone walks in.

I quickly jolt up, the noise practically causing my soul to leave my body.

At least it felt like it.

"ACK! s-sorry! W-were actually closed!" I quickly tell them, before looking up to see who it was.

I stare at their feet for a moment, the shoes had looked familiar.

I slowly look up to face the person standing in front of me.

To my suprise, it was Craig.

"C-craig?! W-what are you -GAH- doing here?!" I shout in complete shock and suprise.

I wasn't expecting to see him here at all. What was he even doing here?

It was pretty unusual for him to just show up like this. Usually he calls me ahead of time.

"I missed you." Is all he tells me.

His voice sounded the same as always, monotone with no expression or emotion in it.

"Besides, I tried calling you and you didn't answer so I got worried" he adds.

That explained it.

I forgot I had my ring tone off.