Style - 🩸Love bites🩸 (halloween/2k special<3)

[A small and kinda late Halloween/2k special cuz why not<3]

Vampire Kyle x Goth Stan

Type Of Story: Smut/Lemon

Summary: Every Halloween something weird happens to Kyle, he's been able to keep it a secret for a long time now, but what happens when his 'best friend' finds out about his secret.

Word Count: 1621

[Kyle's Pov]

It was October 31st, Halloween night. Me and Stan were planning on trick or treating together.

Yet I had a small secret, well kinda small...

Every Halloween I would turn into a vampire for the night. Sure it wasn't very 'sanitary' but at least I could get away with it being a costume.

People had always found it odd when I would 'dress up' as the same thing every year, they all just assumed I was obsessed with vampires.

There was a teeny problem that came along with it though...

My craving for blood.

Every year it seemed to be getting worse. I would crave human blood, and no matter how much I ate I always still felt hungry.

The closer I was to a human, the more my instincts would want to attack them.

I wasn't sure if I'd be able to control myself this year, I almost completely lost it last Halloween.

After putting on my Red cape for the costume I take a deep breath in the mirror.

All of a sudden the doorbell rings, it must have been Stan so I quickly run downstairs and open the door.

The tall Raven haired boy stood in front of me, wearing all black clothing and makeup.

"Hey dude" Stan smiles slightly.

I smile back and pull him into a hug, "hey!"

My mouth was inches from his neck, the smell and aura drove me crazy.

Stans scent was everywhere, that's all I could smell.

I inch my mouth in closer to his neck.

Just one bite...just one...

My fangs show as my lips part from my mouth slightly.

Just....one-

Just as I was about to bite him, he cuts me off by pulling away and walking up to my room.

Luckily he didn't notice.

I stand there for a moment.

Was I really about to bite him just now...fuck.

'Control yourself kyle...' my hands grip my hair in stress.

"You coming dude?" Stan turns around and asks me, already halfway up the stairs.

"Y-yeah! Sorry!" I quickly run up with him.

I need to keep it together...

~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Kyle got all of the decorations ready before the trick or treaters would start coming.

My parents went trick or treating with my brother Ike, leaving me and Stan alone.

I flop myself back onto my bed and let out a long sigh after we finish.

Stan takes a seat next to me on the bed, hopping onto his phone.