Bunny - 🕊The words never spoken🕊

[TW://SUICIDE//GORE//WEAPONS//SAD SHIT]

Type Of Story: Angst

Summary: Kenny can't stop dying, and when he does no one remembers. But it affects Butters the most. Everytime Kenny dies he has to watch Butters go through that pain over and over. Butters doesn't get the chance to tell Kenny his true feelings, only this time, it's too late.

Word Count: 1412

[No ones Pov]

It was the weekend, and Butters wanted to spend it with Kenny.

They were close friends. But Butters had a crush on Kenny that he didn't know about.

Butters was walking to Kenny's house with his usual Cyan jacket on.

He walks up to Kenny's porch and knocks on the door. The taller boy answered right away.

"Oh, hey butters!" He greeted him with joy. Kenny was always happy to see Butters.

"Hey Ken!" Butters smiles brightly at the taller blonde.

"Do you want to hang out maybe?" The smaller fidgets with his knuckles

Kenny loved all of Butters little quirks. He found them cute.

"Yeah, sure!" Kenny muffles through his parka and walks outside, shutting the door behind him.

Little did Butters know, Kenny was hiding something in his pocket.

Butters noticed the odd shape in Kenny's pocket but decided not to bring it up.

The two blondes begin walking to Starks Pond. That was their usual hang out spot.

While they were walking Butters was looking down at his hands and fidgeting with them nervously.

He wanted to ask about the thing in Kenny's pocket, but he didn't want to get up in Kenny's business.

They eventually arrive at the Pond, both of them taking a seat on the ground near the lake.

They're was snow on the ground but it didn't bother them.

It was almost always snowing in South Park, they were used to it.

Kenny pulls down the hood of his Parka, which is something he only did for Butters.

It made Butters feel special in a way.

Butters continues to fidget with his hands.

Kenny notices and decides to bring up his odd behavior.

"You ok buttercup?" The McCormick boy asks him.

Butters quickly snaps out of it and looks up at kenny. "O-oh, yeah..I just, was wondering..uhm" The shorter blonde points to the odd shaped object in Kenny's pocket.

Kenny looks at Butters confused for a second and then back down at his pocket. "Oh, this?" He asks patting the thing in his pocket.

The younger nods at the older.

Kenny smirks and reaches into his pocket, pulling out a small black gun.

Butters stumbles back into the snow, backing away from Kenny in fear. "K-kenny...w-why do you have something like that..?"

Kenny sets the gun back in his pocket and looks out at the pond with fakish smile.

"It's complicated" Is all he could say to him.

Butters scoots closer to him again and looks into the orders eyes. "You can tell me"

Kenny sighs, "Trust me, you wouldn't beleive me" he chuckles.