Creek - 🍵🍋Sweet Honey Lemon Tea🍋🍵

Lemon Boy - Cavetown

^
|  this song fits them<3

Type Of Story: Fluff

Summary: Tweek and Craig have been dating for a long time now. Tweek was starting to feel guilty about 'not providing enough' into their relationship, so he decides to make something a little special for Craig.

Word Count: 730

[Tweek's Pov]

Me and Craig have been going out for a while now. Even now that we're in high school we're still together.

He's always been the one providing in the relationship and It made me feel guilty, it felt like the relationship was one sided. So I decided to do something special for him.

He was hanging out with his friends Token and Clyde who were also dating now. While he was out of the house I was in the kitchen making something for him.

Craig wasn't a big fan of coffee so instead I made him some tea. I grab a mug from one of the shelves and boil some water in the tea kettle.

I pour the water into the mug and add a tea bag into it. After the tea bag had been sitting for a while, I took it out and grabbed a lemon from the fridge.

I squeeze half a lemon into the tea to give it some flavor and add some sugar to it as well.

I then take a spoon full of honey and mix it in. The tea was done.

I stand there and fidget with my hands while looking at it. 'What if he doesn't like it?!' 'what if he's allergic to something in it?!' My brain started panicking and overthinking with these thoughts.

I was interrupted by the front door opening, I jump and stand in front of the tea to try and hide it behind me.

"Hey honey, I'm home" Craig walks in.

"H-hi craig.." I stutter nervously.

Craig and me have been together for so long now, he was able to tell when something is up with me. As if it wasnt so obvious already.

He walks over to me with a concerned look on his face. "Tweek? What's wrong?" He asks me moving closer.

I stand in front of the mug still trying to hide it behind my back. "N-nothing!" I quickly shout.

"I can tell when your lying honey." He points out.

'Crap! What was I going to do?!' "I-i uhh..I j-just -GAH-" I try and make an excuse but I can't seem to think of anything.

He looks at me confused and then realizes I'm hiding something behind me. "What's that?" He asks.

"N-NOTHING -ACK- D-DONT LOOK!" I shout, but it was too late. Craig had already moved me away from it.

"W-WAIT" I shout. He stares down at the mug and then back at me. "Tweek..." he starts.

"I-IM SORRY- I-I JUST..-GAH- I-I THOUGHT I S-SHOULD DO S-SOMETHING FOR YOU, B-BECAUSE -ACK- Y-YOUR ALWAYS THE ONE D-DOING STUFF F-FOR ME A-AND-" I get cut off with a kiss on the lips, making my face blush and slowly calming me down.

"You made this for me?" He smiles while still cupping my cheeks. "Y-yeah.."

"That's so sweet of you Tweek" he smiles. He only ever let me see him smile. He never smiled in front of anyone else. That made me feel special. I give a slight smile back and he kisses me again.

"I love you so much tweek."

"I-i love you too craig.." I smile back.

Craig pulls me into a tight hug and I hug him back letting out a deep sigh of relief.

Craig then picks up the mug from the counter and sips it. I could almost see his eyes begin to glow. "Holy shit..." he starts.

I get nervous "i-is it bad?! Y-you don't have t-to drink it-" Craig stops me and puts his hand over my mouth and then slowly moving it away. "It's the best thing I've ever tasted honey." He smiles and puts the mug back on the counter to hug me again.

I felt calm when I was in his arms. I felt safe, warm. It was peaceful.

I smile and hug him back.

In the end..there wasn't anything I really had to be so worried about after all.

Because I knew he loved me no matter what.