Stenny fem - 📸Cover Girls📸

Requested by: El_shitty_monkey

[Female Stan x Kenny]

Type Of Story: Smut

Top: Kenny

Bottom: Stacy

Kinks: some hair pulling, Edging. just very detailed smut lmao.

Summary: Stacy and Kenny have been childhood friends for a long time now. Stacy begins feeling insecure about the way she looks, she also had a crush on Kenny that he didn't know about. Not too long before the truth finally comes out, and Kenny gets a little carried away.

Word Count: 1651

[Stacy's Pov]

It was just me and kenny alone in my bedroom. Kylie and Eric were busy hanging out with other people.

That means me and Kenny could have the whole day to ourselves.

Not that I was complaining though. I had to admit, Kenny was quite attractive.

I found myself slowly building up a crush on Kenny over the year's.

Both of us were on my bed, I was on my phone while Kenny was looking at a porn magazine to no ones suprize.

"Duuude, these girls tits are huge!!" Kenny muffles through his parka and shows me his magazine.

I quickly turn the other way and shield my eyes with my hands. "I don't want to see that!!"

Kenny laughs a little before going back to his magazine.

Kenny showing me the magazine made me feel a little insecure.

I stare down at my smaller chest in disappointment.

My breasts wernt that small, but they were still only average. Making me feel a little bad about the way my body looked.

I was never going to look like those girls on the magazines, with a skinny waist and hourglass body.

Kenny looks up from his magazine and Imidiatly notices my disappointment.

He places the magazine down and scootches himself closer to me.

I keep my head down.

"What's wrong Stace?" He asks me.

I sigh and flop backwards onto the bed, staring at the blank ceiling above me.

"I don't know.."

Kenny lays down along with me and turns his head to look at me.

I turn mine to face his. Our faces inches apart as we look into eachothers eyes.

Kenny's eyes were mesmerizing, I felt like I could get lost in them forever.

I quickly snap out of it when Kenny decides to break the silence.

"You know you can tell me if somethings wrong, right?" He reminds me.

I close my eyes and let out another soft sigh. "I guess I just...I just wish I was as pretty as those girls in the magazines..."

I tell him and cover my flustered face in embarrassment.

Unexpectedly, Kenny starts laughing.

I look at him, my face still bright red. "What's so funny?"

Kenny wipes a tear from his eyes before turning to face me again. "Nothing, it's just.."