Dip - 🛩Mile High Club🛩

Requested By: ObsessedFreak012

Type Of Story: Smut

Top: Damien
Bottom: Pip

Summary: Damien and Phillip had planned a trick together to an island on the beach. But Damien is left with a 'little issue' on the plane ride there.

Word Count: 1490

[Damien's Pov]

Me and Pip had been planning this trip for a while now. It was his idea to begin with, so he was more exited then I was, I just came along for him.

I told my dad I was 'examining the humans on earth' so he would let me go.

My father is the king of hell, aka Satan. He would have never let me gone if I told him it was for a vacation.

I haven't even told him about my relationship with Pip yet.

That's right, me and Pip were dating. Have been for a while actually.

"Damien! Chop Chop! The plane is about to leave!" Pip shouts to me from the other side of the airport.

He had a bright yellow and pink Hawaiian shirt with blue shorts, and even his luggage was decorated with small, little stickers.

I smile at him as he was waving over to me, and begin walking towards him.

We hand the lady at the stand our plane ticket and begin walking down the hallway to the plane.

I quickly find me and Pip a seat near the back and away from everyone else.

One of the things with me, is that I hate being near other people. They make me uncomfortable. Pip was the only exception.

We both put our luggage in the capsule above our seats.

Phillip happily takes the window seat. He absolutely loved flying, and the view was nice as well.

He had only been on a plane once before when he flew to Colorado from England.

But he told me it was the best experience in his entire life.

The plane slowly begins to lift off the ground, as we get higher into the air, and soon up to the clouds.

I watch as Pip sqashes his face and hands against the window, pointing out everything in sight and admiring all of it.

My face forms into a small smile. He looked so happy and cheerful.

It made me...

Wait..HARD?!

I look down at the tent in my pants and quickly cover it with my hands as Pip turns his head back over to face me.

"Is something the matter Damien?" He asks me, my face bright red with embarrassment.

"N-nope! Nothings wrong! I'm great!" I quickly defend.

Pip tilts his head at me, his eyebrows shift into a worry. "Are you sure..?"

I nod rapidly while quickly trying to come up with an excuse.

"I just uhm...I just really don't like heights! Yep! That's it! I don't like heights, haha.." I lie.

"Ohhh, I think I get it now.." Pip thinks quietly for a moment. "Why didn't you tell me Damien? I would have never made you come on this plane"

I rub the back of my neck nervously with one hand, the other still on my crotch.