Crenny - 🥂One Night Stand🥂

Play Date - Melanie Martinez
^
| song fits them perfectly💀

Type Of Story: Smut

Top/bottom: Switch

Kinks: angery sex, make-up sex, hair pulling, degrading, rough sex.

Summary: Two boys, Tons of Issues.
Kenny, known as the 'School Whore'  or the 'poor boy' with daddy issues. And Craig, the depressed teen addicted to cigarettes and alcohol. Him and kenny never really got along, but in a way that's how they connected to eachother.

Word Count: 1571

[Craig's Pov]

     School was almost over and I was skipping last period to go take a smoke break outside.

     I was trying to quit, but I just needed to let go of some stress.

     I'm leaning against the brick wall in the back of the school. I inhale the smoke from my cigarette, slowly blowing exhaling while letting out a sigh at the same time.

     All of a sudden someone comes around the corner. It was Kenny McCormick.

     We never really enjoyed eachothers company, and we had our arguments at times, but we were still cool with eachother.

     He leans back on the wall next to me. I offer him a cigarette and he takes it.

     He pulls a lighter out of his pocket and starts smoking. Neither of us spoke, both of us knew we had our own issues to deal with.

     Kenny turns his head and looks at me. I look over at him, "what?"

     Kenny sighs and looks away again. "Nothing." He tells me as he throws the rest of the ciggar into the snow and stomps on it.

     He puts his hands in his pockets and goes to walk away but then stops all of a sudden, "by the way craig..." Kenny turns to me, "You should really stop smoking" he informs me.

     "Pfft." I scoff and take another hit, "your one to talk." I mumble.

     Kenny shrugs and starts waking again, but this time I stop him, "By the way McWhoreDick." I look over at him with a glare, mocking my name. Which is something he did often. "You should stop fucking around with everyone in the school, your building a reputation for yourself y'know"

     Kenny turns his body to face me and slowly walks over to me. "Last I checked, my life is really none of your business." kenny narrows his eyes at me.

     I continue to face away from him and look forward "Same here" I tell him.

     Things go quiet for a minute before I decide to make things worse, "How's your dad by the way? He still hit you?" I mock him.

     In a quick move, Kenny grabs my shoulders and pins me to the hard brick wall, making me drop my cigarette into the snow and burning out.

     Kenny looked pissed.

     I look at him with my usual blank face, not flinching at all. "I take that as a yes."

     "Also, could you back up. You reek of booze." I tell him cold heartedly.

     Kenny lifts his arms up getting ready to throw a punch, I don't move or flinch.

     Instead he hits the brick wall next to me to not cause a fight. He turns around and walks away.