Creek - 🏩College🏩

Requested By: fairyycum
(Love your requests as always <3 there always so creative, thank you so much for this request!!<3)

Type Of Story: Smut

Top: Craig
Bottom: Tweek

Summary: Craig and Tweek, the two young boys who stayed together all through high-school have finally grown up and moved onto the next step in their lives, College. They both chose two different paths, putting them in two completey different schools. They agreed to stay together and decided to go long distance, not wanting to ruin their relationship. Tweek tells Craig he can come over and visit for the day after months of separation, little did Tweek know, Craig had something very 'special' planned for the both of them. He couldn't wait to get him in bed after being deprived for so long.

Word Count: 1541

[Craig's Pov]

     I was sitting in my dorm room, scrolling on my phone when I get an unexpected notification from Tweek.

     I immediately look at the message and read it, 'Do you think I could come over tonight??<3'

     My face lights up at the message, taking much notice to the little heart he added at the end.

     I text him back without hesitation, 'Ofc! My dorm number is 23, im on the second floor. See you soon honey!<3'

     I jolt up out of bed and start fixing up my hair in the mirror, cleaning as much junk in my room as possible.

     It's been moths since the last time me and Tweek hung out, so I wanted tonight to be perfect.

      I couldn't wait to destroy him in bed, it's been so long since I've ever gotten to hold him.

      Of course I already bought some...'items'..from the store, thinking this was going to happen one day.

     I thought tonight would have been the perfect time for us to do it anyways.

     The lack of touch and interaction  has been killing me. I couldn't wait to see him any longer.

      I quickly make my bed and take a quick shower before sitting at my desk and waiting for him.

     Soon enough I hear a knock at my door, rushing over to open it I find the small jittery blonde standing in front of me.

     He quickly jumps into my arms, pulling me into a tight hug. I of course hug him back, exited to see him.

     My face forms a small smile across my face, which was a rare occurrence for me.

     The small blonde looks up at me and places a small kiss on my lips, which I kiss back almost Imidiatly.

    The look in his eyes when he pulled back explained everything. No words needed to be exchanged.

     I pick him up as his legs wrap around me and arms still around my neck, quickly going back to our kiss, except this time it was much more passionate, and lasted alot longer.

      Our kiss quickly became sloppier as I shut and lock my door, carrying Tweek over to my bed and laying him down.

      I slowly climb ontop of him and look into his sweet innocent eyes that glared back up at me.

      It felt as if my heart had skipped a beat just watching him.

      The room was silent, yet so loud at the same time.