5 - uncle pikachu

"Is something wrong?" You ask, observing his sudden change of expression.

"Nothing...it's just really pretty" jungkook smiles with his eyes still glued on the inked part of your body, his face had hardened and his lips were pressed into a thin line, thinking deeply.

What could he be even thinking about?

You knew it was pretty but the way he was looking- no actually staring at your exposed rib was sending chills down your spine.

"Jungkook let me get you bandaged first"

Jihun must have noticed you get uncomfortable so he decides to break the awkwardness in the atmosphere.

The raven haired guy finally fixes his gaze from your tattoo to the tattoo artist who gets up from his seat and walks towards one of his cupboards once again maybe to get a roll of bandages.

But wait didn't jungkook say his arm sleeve is incomplete? Isn't that the reason you allowed him to stay while getting your tattoo done?

"But you said your arm sleeve isn't completed yet, didn't you?" You ask, finally leaving his palm but still holding onto his wrist for support.

"Does this look incomplete?"

Jungkook shoves his arm in front of your face, leaving a gap of barely one inch and that's when you notice that his arm was already full of different designs.

Sucking in a sharp breath, you gawk at how delicate each one of the tattoos were, swirling onto his biceps which were totally ripped. You wanted to extend your hands and touch them for some reason but you also don't want to creep him out.

"T-Then why did...why did you lie?" You stutter.

"You were in a hurry so I wanted to let you get your tattoo before I got my bandages done. I'm a gentleman." he says and pushes his hair back with a smirk, exposing his forehead and the eyebrow piercings which got forgotten everytime his bangs overlapped them.

Damn

That's

Hot.

"Oh"

Shaking off your thoughts, you fan yourself with your hands because of the sudden rise in temperature. How come you just called this bunny like looking man hot?

"So y/n what's your full name?" Jungkook suddenly asks, making your whole body stiffen.

Okay crap what was the name I earlier gave to fill my form? Kim maybe? No I used Kim last week in front of my dad's friend but isn't Kim the only surname I always use...? Kang? no hell no I can't use Kang in front of this stranger. What if he works under my dad? He might complain.
"Are you fine?" Jungkook snaps his fingers in front of your face, helping you come out from your dazed state of mind.

Your memorizing capability was surely not more than that of an ant. Wait do ants even have memorizing power?

"It's Kim, Kim y/n" you reply.

The tattoed man exhales heavily as if a huge load had been removed from his shoulders and a cute smile climbs up his face instead, not a filthy seductive smile but an innocent one.

"Kim y/n, you remind me of a buffalo"

What the heck?

"How am I a buffalo? I don't even weigh much and I'm as fit as a horse" you reply, standing up on your chair and setting his wrist free at last.

"Your thighs are huge" he giggles, rubbing the tip of his nose.

"Perv"

Attempting to cover your thighs with your skirt, you immediately sit back down, the towel which was being balanced by one of your hands almost falls off but you catch it just in time.