40 - Saviour

They gotta be kidding me.

Mentally cringing, I wriggle my body in an attempt to free myself from these perverts but because of the tight hold of agent A and a knife being pressed behind my throat, the best I can do is pray for jungkook to come for my rescue.

"You know I wanted to get a taste of you ever since I first saw you upstairs, that sweet little face of yours" Agent D laughs mockingly "so damn tempting"

Should I try to scream? What if they slit my throat if I do though? God I am stuck now and these people are so disgusting.

"Don't.fucking.touch.me" I say, putting emphasis on each word as the taller male caresses my hair but my voice gets stuck once Agent A taps a much bigger knife on my cheek.

A dagger?

"Blindfold her A, let's give her the best night of her life"

No no no no no this cannot happen.

"Try moving even a bit and I'll kill you right here" the guy holding onto me warns before stretching his arm to grab the black coloured blindfold lying on the floor.

Feeling my saliva thicken in my mouth and my head blurred of all the thoughts due to alcohol still taking its toll on me, I get helpless.

What should I do now? I have no track of time, no idea where all the other people are. If I try to shout or run, it's like risking my entire life.

I get terrified at the unimaginable horror that is about to take place as agent A starts covering my eyes with the thick cloth, its fabric not letting even the tiniest ray of light enter.

"Where is jungkook?" I manage to ask which makes both the men burst out in laughter.

"Somewhere miles away, searching for illegal weapons with jimin. That dumbass really did leave you alone here and told us to look after you, a young girl like you"

"And what's more funny is that we had already betrayed him once before. He trusts too easily but can we blame him though? He's just a naive cocky boy who became a gang leader by mistake"

Suddenly sensing a strong rope getting tied around my hands, I unconsciously wince in pain and swivel my head back to see what was going on, totally forgetting the fact that I was blindfolded.

"What are you doing?" I yell only to get dragged outside, hands behind my back and head lowered completely while one of the agents guide me by my neck.

"We are going to the torture chamber where we will play nice games okay? Heard of a threesome before?"

I swear to god-

What do I do now? I'm alone, blind and physically impaired with no weapons. There's no way I can win over two strong assassins.

Jungkook, Jimin, Jin, literally anyone... please help me. I need help.

Trying my best to slow down the time by treading through the corridor as steady as possible, I get forced to fasten my pace when Agent A tightens his grip on my neck, leading me to nearly gag on air.

"Daughter of a mafia? Guess your dad never taught you self defence techniques or anything which could help you at a time like this"

If only kang had been a bit more lenient towards me, if only he hadn't closed me behind those four walls, I would have the ability to fight for my safety right now.

As those thoughts set inside my mind, my heart races at a tremendous speed and all I want to do now is curl up into a ball and wait for someone to save me. But no one will, no one is here. A choked cry for help forces itself up my throat, and I feel a drop of tear run down my cheek.