55 - Hentai

"Are you sure that wasn't a dream? I saved you...from mister kang?" you question, eyes widened in surprise to which jungkook nods his head.

"You'll remember everything soon"

Your chin juts as you tap your feet on the last stair, still confused about all the mysteries which were left to be unfolded.

Jungkook lets his hand slip away from yours once he lifts your chin up, forcing your gaze to fall on him.

"Do you think you can process the information I'll give without going into another coma?" He asks.

"What do you mean by another com-"

Pupils dilating in shock when the tall male moves away from your sight to reveal the view he was hiding with his huge body, you can't help but take a step back.

"This is...this is where I spent my entire childhood" you chime softly.

"I know, everything is still the same. I haven't come here ever since you went missing" jungkook says, taking the opportunity to caress his scar.

You place your palm over your mouth and tread forward with caution, the bonsai trees were indeed exactly the same, they lined the perfect lawn in their wooden boxes. In the centre there was a pond as large as a small lake with flowering lily pads and a wooden bridge that crossed the middle so you could look down at the koi carp. The flower beds were a riot of May colour and even on close inspection they were weed-free.

"It's unbelievable" you chuckle, tears welling up in either corner of your eyes from nostalgia and joy.

The days spent here were the ones you remembered and adored the most, they were the most beautiful, the best moments of your life before it all went downhill.

To lift your mood a little, Jungkook plucks a buttercup that had turned gold and gently tugs it in your hair, "there, now you actually look like a forest fairy" he mischievously giggles.

"Stop making fun of me!" You exclaim, one part of your mind still wondering on whether everything he said was true because if it was, you were surely going to die out of guilt.

You grew up living with your parents' murderer just because you didn't have anyone else to look up to? Nothing could be worse than that.

With darkness wrapped around the large garden, you turn towards jungkook who was trying to observe the surroundings just as curiously as you were.

Life is confusing, especially when you're all by yourself.

You think to yourself before looking up from the flower bed to see a little wooden cottage ahead.

It crouched low into the grassy embankment, as though it were trying to hide, but the misshapen slate roof was too large to go unnoticed. Through the darkness you could see the coarse, unevenly sized, grey stones that made up the walls. As you get closer, the occasional flash of colour - some blues, others green or brown- emerge from the grey stones that looked like eyes trying to steal a glimpse of the world.

"Hey, the summer house" you call jungkook who had been mindlessly following you from behind without knowing where you were actually heading to.

"Do you want to go in, my forest fairy?" He cutely asks.

Furrowing your brows in annoyance, you nod excitedly and let the raven haired guide you.

"Even if you won't be able to remember me, seal a promise that you're going to atleast be my friend" he says, the tone of his voice suddenly serious once he touches the main door with his hand.

Watching the leaves scud over the ground and take small flights in air, you laugh at his stupidness, "How can I treat you as a stranger after you've saved my life so many times?"