30- Ride

"Y/N be honest and tell me, were you secretly pooping?" Jimin asks, getting another light punch from me.

"I told you I was putting my shoes on" I annoyedly shout as all four of us slide down the spiral staircase together.

Me and jimin were walking in front while jungkook and hoseok were behind us. I don't know when we split into the groups of two but yeah we did.

"Sounds fishy, smells poopy"

"Jimin if you don't stop talking about poop then I will...I will"

"What will you do? Go and tell your jungkook?" He giggles, glancing back at the other dude who seemed to be completely unbothered on what we are talking about.

"Better refer to him as hyerin's" I mumble, holding onto the iron rail for support while I fasten my pace to get out.

"She just called you hyerin's" jimin chuckles, earning a long, exaggerated hum from jungkook.

"Why aren't there any agents or maids?" I ask, curious on why everything was so silent here.

Usually, there would be a lot of people rushing here and there in mansions but this one was different.

"They're probably in the basement right now" hoseok replies "and the maids only come at noon since jin hyung makes breakfast for us"

Ah...

Nodding my head, I start to skip some stairs for fun because come on, walking on one step at a time is so boring.

"Be careful, it's slippery" jungkook says as I continue jumping around.

"It's okay, I got this"

After a few more steps, I finally reach the end and keep my hands on my hips before huffing out a proud breath.

"See? I'm experienced in bouncing" I smile, turning around to look at the boys who were still getting down with the classic one stair at a time, it made them look like middle aged uncles to be honest.

"Yeah, you will say that once you fall down and break your jaw...like hoseok hyung did" jimin says.

Omg my soulmate.

"I didn't break my jaw, I just got a cut on my chin" hobi fights back, taking very cautious steps.

He did what-

"It's okay, that was in the past. Hyung is very mature and careful now" jungkook laughs and pats the older male's shoulder with a smile.

I stand on the last stair, waiting for the three men to arrive and they as soon as they do, I turn around to take a final jump before they can reach me and then proceed to glide smoothly towards the main door, still wanting to retain my lead.

"I was a girl in a village doing alright~" I sing open heartedly but stop at an instant when I realise I'm not alone and there are gangsters slash hitmen right behind me.

Slumping my shoulders, I stomp my feet in frustration at how I cannot even sing anymore.

"Kook are you sure you got the correct girl? She doesn't look like a mafia's daughter"

I hear jimin whisper again.

"It is her and she was always like this since birth so we cannot blame it on the trauma either"

"Really? Were you guys soulmates since birth?"

"Nah soulmates don't exist. However, I was there when she was born and I literally saw her grow up-"

"Funny how she doesn't remember you at all"

The two boys start giggling and slapping each other everywhere but once I glare at them, they freeze at the spur of the moment.