68 - JJK'S

You watch jungkook bid goodbye to his brothers from the doorstep, a small grin spread across your face as he finally turns back to return to you, eager in continuing what had gone disrupted some time ago.

But christ had you planned something else.

Once he licks his lips, fixing the band of his Calvin Klein briefs which were peeping from his jeans, you instantly turn back on your heel and walk upstairs.

"Baby" he mumbles before trailing behind you.

"I'm not your baby" you respond in a voice that lacked any emotions. Playing hard to get was one of the games you were undeniably the best at.

"Are you still mad over hyerin?" He chuckles as his tattooed fingers comb through his dark fluffy hair.

You don't give him a reply and just fasten your pace to the bedroom which was enough of an answer to him.

"Oh come on" he scoffs, moving his hand forward to spank your butt which you successfully manage to dodge somehow.

Your irises widen as you slap his arm, "who allowed you to touch me?"

"Do I need to ask permission for touching what's mine?"

You part your lips to speak back, to utter atleast a word but jungkook's strong gaze makes it difficult for you to even create a sound.

Clenching your fists on either side of your hips in sheer anger, the least you could do right now was get inside the room and close the door on his face to show how much jin's words had stung you, but another failure.

The raven haired's lips tug into a smirk as he places his palm on the wooden slab and looks at you in awe while you desperately try to push the door close.

"You're taking advantage of the fact that you're physically stronger" you huff out a breath before plopping down on the mattress in complete hopelessness.

Jungkook doesn't say anything and simply grabs his phone from the nightstand.

You pucker your lips up, arms spread wide open once you lay down between the sheets.

Of course he liked you and all but the question which was bothering you now was, would he give her up for you?

Hyerin was someone he had been with for so many years, she had been there for him while you were locked up somewhere. So what made you stand different from her in his eyes? What about all that she had done for him?

It was for sure that you were childhood friends and maybe he had some sort of puppy love for you but was that really enough to beat all the times his mistress helped him get through the hurdles and obstacles in his life?

As you sink deeper and deeper into your thoughts, you don't notice yourself zoning out until jungkook plays a clip in his phone, your voice resonating through its speakers.

He was not kidding when he said you were moaning his name in your sleep.

Immediately springing up from the bed towards where he was seated on the couch, your eyes widen in horror at the sight of you entirely wrapped around his body. And the thing was, he wasn't even touching you.

His arm served as a pillow underneath your head while your hands and legs wrapped themselves around his frame, face buried in the crook of his neck while he giggled filming the entire scene.

Your face goes red once you shift your gaze from the phone screen to jungkook who was intently watching the clip without any shame.

"Stop that" you press the pause button right when the part of you planting kitten licks all over his neck was about to come up.