56 - Two Men

Once you get done with all the 'hygiene' stuff you were supposed to do, you walk out of the bathroom to see a shirtless jungkook sitting down on the mattress, his doe eyes eagerly glowing up at the sight of your figure.

"What?" You chuckle and awkwardly run fingers through your towel dried hair.

"Why did you take so long? I've been waiting for you for the past twenty minutes" he pouts, arms folded on either sides.

It was actually thirty minutes but he didn't want to make you feel bad for keeping him waiting so long.

However, the only thing that was running through your head at the moment was 'jungkook is shirtless and his hair is wet'.

Yes of course you had seen him with wet hair before but this time you were getting a weird tingling sensation inside your entire body and you weren't very fond of it.

So to sum things all up in conclusion, it was taking you every fibre of your well being to not squeal and act like a fangirl.

"W-Where is your shirt?" You stutter, voice wavering unknowingly.

"Washing machine" jungkook giggles and pulls you down on the bed.

"Hey! Wait I don't even have a shirt on yet" you shout, clutching on your bathrobe in panic.

Well the clothes were all inside one drawer in the cramped washroom so your main goal of walking out was to ask jeon jungkook for the key but then he was half naked too, which caused some major distraction the least to say.

"Doesn't matter, it's not like I haven't seen you in a bra before" he mumbles.

"Jung-"

"You said you'll bandage me"

"Let me go put on a shirt firs-"

Before you could complete your sentence, he forces your head on one of the cushions and gets on top of you with his legs trapping your body.

This...wasn't actually the position he wanted to get into but it just...happened.

With faces only inches apart and his chain slightly dangling on your collarbone, you immediately push him away when realisation of what could happen next slaps your senses.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that" jungkook's cheeks carry a tinted rose shade as he facepalms himself.

God, bad boy jungkook was really beginning to fade away and you were kind of enjoying it.

Nothing felt better than making a cruel gang leader flustered.

"You pinned me down on the bed" you add more emphasis to your words, scooting closer to the night stand where there was a first aid box which he might've brought along with him earlier.

"I just wanted you to sit down next to me"

Pursing your lips in an attempt to stifle a grin, you don't give him a response and open the plastic box instead which was killing jungkook on the inside.

He wanted you to get comfortable to him but it somehow always managed to go wrong.

"Y/NNNN" he whines like a baby, quietly pulling the corner of your robe.

However, the tone of his voice and the way he looked right now was totally not matching.

Maybe it was the little raise in his brows that was responsible for getting your knees weak or maybe it was his tattoos that looked so hot under the dim light.

His stare which was actually him pleading, somehow managed to look like the exact same gaze he used to flirt with you at the tattoo shop.

"If you don't forgive me..." jungkook moves closer to you, your breath hitching at the closeness, "I'll fucking cry in front of you"