21-pocky

time skip

Putting on a blush coloured terry robe which had been hanging on the peg, I tie its ribbons in a bow and blot my hair with the towel that I had kept on top of the washbasin before placing it back.

"I hope he went away" I mumble, picking up my dirty clothes from the cabinet and shoving it inside a laundry bag beside.

But what if he is waiting for me? What if he will keep on mentioning everything that happened in the bathroom again and again to make me feel embarrassed?

It's okay, I need to stay here for just a few days to make jungkook think that I trust him and then when he starts letting me take walks around freely, I can run back home, easy peasy if I stay careful.

Spreading my hand around the cool door knob, I turn it open in the slowest way possible and peek my head out of the doorframe.

With butterflies in my stomach and my head buzzing with possibilities, I sigh in relief when I only see a stack of clothes on the bed, alone.

The voluminous crystal chandelier hangs like some glory-cloud above the room's centre, illuminating a dim white colour.

Was this switched on before I entered the bathroom? I don't think it was.
I walk out in a slow pace and stand on the carpet to appreciate the delicate, crisp fragrance that was filling my nostrils, did someone bring muffins in here? Let me just dress up before going on a food hunt.

Quickly gliding towards my fresh set of clothes like a slinking panther on bare feet, I stretch my hand out towards a black shirt only for it to get slapped away by a person who comes from behind the curtains like a ninja.

Who else could it be apart from jungkook?

"Don't walk on your bare feet, what if you catch a cold?"

Excuse me but since when did you start caring about me? I was locked in a fucking torture chamber with a concrete floor to sleep on thirty minutes ago.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, lifting my head to look at him, arms folded and a helishly mean glare on my face.

"I don't know, you tell me" he replies before tossing a pair of bra and underwear right on my face.

"You could just leave them along with the clothes and go to sleep" I mumble.

"Hyerin lost the hairdryer so I came here to use the one which we keep for the guests" he says.

And that's when I notice his hair which was just towel dried appearing to be pretty damp and he had also changed into a hoodie with some sweatpants.

Okay y/n enough talking, time to get out of here before this guy brings out the past again.

I nod my head quietly and start to collect all the clothes in my arms but get interrupted by him coming closer to flick my forehead for no specific reason.

Puckering my lips in annoyance, I ask "What do you want?"

"You" he chuckles.

In the cold room, my breath goes from an elongated dragon's fire, to short spurts while I try thinking of an appropriate answer.

"Guess what? You aren't getting that today then, go to your hyerin" wow I'm so cool sometimes.
"Why? Are you feeling shy now?" Jungkook questions, pushing his bangs away.

My eyes go as wide as dinner plates and I tilt my head slightly, blinking a couple of times in disbelief.

Me and shy? Hell yeah but just wait till badass y/n comes out, bravely kicking you on your ballsack.