27- Jibooty

"Oh did you give her medicines yet? It must be because of yesterday's rain" Jin says, looking at me with a worried expression.

"It's okay, we were about to go for grocery shopping to buy some medicines" I reply, feeling really bad for lying to him without any specific reason.

"Ahhh alright..." he mumbles "is park jimin joining you guys too?"

"No actually it's just me and jimi-"

"Yes, it's the three of us" jungkook interrupts my sentence.

Three? Excuse me but it was only me and jimin???

Widening my eyes in disbelief, I kick jungkook on his leg without thinking but it doesn't affect him much.

He instead leans closer to me and quirks up a brow, pretending to not understand my actions.

"What do you mean by the three of us?" I whisper-shout so it could only be audible enough for him to hear.

"I said you could go under one condition and the condition is if you take me with you"

There goes my plan of attempting to run away down the drain.

"But that's- ugh do what you want, I give up" I mutter, hopelessness filling my body at the thought of being under jungkook's surveillance 24/7.

How will I escape if he's always around me? I guess the only time I can get away is when he is asleep.

As I continue contemplating on my thoughts, Jin getting up from his chair goes unnoticed by me, until he walks over to jimin's hideout and slaps his ass.

Oops.

"Did you think you could get away from me after burning the whole kitchen?" He asks, pulling jimin by his legs while the younger one clutches onto the night stand, not ready to give up so easily.

I unconsciously let out a light chuckle laced with a hum of amusement at the scene in front of me. These grown men were acting like little kids messing around with each other and for a split second, I felt that even if I told people about how dangerous they could be, no one would believe me.

Glancing back at jungkook, I realise that his eyes were now getting brimmed with tears of mirth while he was trying to hold back his grin, just like me.

"Jin hyung, cut it out" he shouts, crossing his arms over his stomach in an attempt to catch his breath.

"Jungkookie please help me, I promise to do your laundry for the rest of my life. I swear I'll never flirt with hyerin or tell her about your secrets, help me outtt" jimin whines, moving his head around rapidly.

"You'll never flirt with who again?" Jungkook repeats, poking my cheek.

"Y/N!! I'll never flirt with y/n"

WAIT WHAT? How did I get involved here...

"Jimin ah stop bringing me in" I mumble with a pout.

"I'm sorry y/n but you see right now, I need some desperate help" he replies, shaking his feet to break free from jin's grip.

"You shattered my strawberry jam's bottle too huh" jin scowls and smacks his brother's butt for the second time.

So this is why he called himself the mom of this household.

"Y/N you promised me to not let hyung know about my presence" jimin wails like a baby.

"I didn't know he could see your booty-"

"Don't blame her, your seat was already warm when I sat on it" the eldest says in a hoarse voice, sending shivers down my spine.

Jungkook suddenly stands up and grabs my wrist, pulling me upwards along with him.