49 - Run

But jungkook had different plans.

So he instantly yanks hyerin's hand away from his arm and looks at her with his forehead creased in clear disgust.

It was taking him every ounce of his self control to not just barge into the forest without giving a proper explanation to anyone, "I asked where are you coming from at this hour?" He questions sternly.

The dark haired woman pouts as her plan of making love with jungkook fails, yet again.

Oh how she had prepared everything with wine and stuff in her room already.

"I just came to check on you" she simply answers, "where are you going now? You know I can't sleep without your body being next to mine"

Jungkook buries his fists in his pants, nails digging into his palms once the pictures of what had happened a few years ago flashes right in front of his eyes.

"Listen" he mumbles, swallowing a ball of saliva down his throat, "the only reason I've been nice to you till now is because you and your family forced me to use your body once okay? Know your boundaries, I hope you're aware of the fact that all of this is just an act to keep you happy"

And she knew it, yes hyerin was aware that jungkook was still letting her stay with him only because she had mixed a viagra tablet in his drink once which led to sexual intercourse between the couple and if he kicked her out from his mansion today, he would regret it later on.

Jeon Jungkook had a heart too pure for this world and kim hyerin knew how to make use of it to the fullest.

"I know" she finally responds, her eyes flickering up at the younger man to observe the scar on his cheekbone, "now will you tell me where are you heading to? It hasn't been an hour since you came home and you're already going somewhe-"

"We found y/n's location"

Suddenly a voice announces from upstairs soon after which namjoon comes running with a rough map clasped in his hand, "the others have left, we should get going too"

Terror spikes within hyerin once she hears your name, the very thought of her lie getting caught making colour drain from her face.

"Y/N? Why are you...why are you tracking her? Isn't she in the torture chamber?"

"Not really" namjoon exhales slowly, leaning onto the door frame before pulling out a gun from his back pocket, "she somehow managed to escape and I somehow managed to find out who helped her escape"

"Who?" Jungkook's face scrunches into a frown, curiosity building in his body.

He believed he had the ability to kill the person with only a punch at this moment, that's how angry he was for putting your life in danger.

Namjoon smirks as he stretches his neck to get rid of the knots forming there, his steel eyes landing on the wet shawl that hung loosely from the peg, "I'll reveal it later, let's get going for now"

Fear had completely sealed hyerin's throat, why was joon even here?

If he helps to find y/n then it's for sure that she will be here in no time. How did they even find out that she has escaped? I thought they would go to sleep after this.

With all those thoughts clouding her mind, the two faced lady gets too frightened to even lift her head up.

She could just imagine namjoon's dragon eyes glaring at her, there was literally no one in this house he had a doubt upon except the mistress-es.

If she got caught, it would be the end of her and that too from the hands of the guy who she claimed to love.

"Why don't you go tomorrow? Or atleast wait till the storm is over?" Hyerin suggests, her voice cracking due to all the fear and pressure building around her as she proceeds to hide the shawl behind her back.