57 - The Dvds

"Doing the dirty deed before marriage is considered a sin!" You blurt out in panic, frantically rolling through the gap between jungkook's legs.

The raven haired doesn't say anything. He was already too used to you and your 'beliefs'.

"After marriage then?" He sighs and lies down on the sheet by himself, slightly flinching at the stinging pain on his back.

"Surely" you happily exclaim and open a drawer of the cupboard beside, "wait I didn't mean to say I'll marry you though-"

"So you want it before marriage" jungkook chuckles as a smirk climbs up his face.

"I never said that" You pout in frustration before tossing your robe on his face, "I'll tell your hyungs if you try to act up today"

"And how will you tell them when you're stuck here with me for at least a week?" Jungkook notoriously laughs and wraps the robe around his head.

fucking hell jeon.

You curse on the inside as one your hands grab a plain white tee from the open drawer.

"Where did this come from?" You mumble.

"The maids must have left it while cleaning" he yawns, "do you want something to eat now, princess?"

As much as you wanted to say no for the sake of your ego, the grumbling noises made by your stomach were preventing you to do so.

"Do we need to cook?" You ask.

There was nothing in the world you hated more than cooking, well maybe maths but that was a different topic as for now.

"I'll cook for you if you'd like"

Taken aback by the sudden response, you gasp in amusement, "you can cook?"

"Yeah, of course"

"What are we waiting for then? Let's go!" You jump in excitement and quickly slip into the white tee, "this cologne smells similar"

"Because it's my shirt" jungkook sarcastically rolls his eyes.

"Wait what?"

"They kept it for me, have you ever heard of spare clothes miss y/n?"

"Oh crap I'm so sorry-"

Just as you were about to take his shirt off, the raven haired grabs your waist and picks you up from your sitting position at an instant.

"Looks better on you" he scoffs.

"Um I- thank..you?"

Jeon Jungkook couldn't put out in words how much he enjoyed seeing you get flustered, the way your cheeks turned pink, the little tilt of your head, the hesitancy in your gait. He loved all of it to bits and pieces.

"Let's go now, I'll make you some instant ramen" he says.

"Didn't you say you can cook?" You ask confusedly.

"Yeah babe I'll cook you some instant ramen"

"Instant-" you sigh in exhaustion, "I can cook that by myself, thanks"

Honestly, what were you even expecting.

"You dry your hair, I'll be back after 'cooking'" you smile in a fake manner and walk out to the corridor only to get dragged back by jungkook.

"What happened nowww I'm so hungry jeon I'll die if you keep me here for even a second more" you whine as he hugs your back, gently placing his chin on your shoulder.

"I'm kidding, I'll make you some kimbap alright? You must be tired so you can just sit on the dining table and watch me do the thing"

Needless to say, you maybe did like him a little now.