52 - Half Dead

second person pov

It all happens in the fragment of a second;

He gets up, pulls the knife out from his back and stabs it on the blonde male's thigh which forces him to half fall on the ground. Then he proceeds to plough a fist into his stomach, making him bend and brings his kneecap up to his nose, there is a blunt crack once he releases his grip to sit on top of him from where punches are thrown till knuckles get bruised.

Blood pools from the older guy's mouth as he gags and pain was blazing up jungkook's arm because of how hard his blows were but it was nothing compared to his anger.

He punches his jaw, fist colliding with all his body weight.

oomph!

"Don't"

thump!

"Fucking"

thud!

"Touch"

crack!

"Her!"

Body trembling with fear that jungkook might kill the man in front, you immediately shove him away once the lifeless guy's head lolls on the pathway.

His doe eyes weren't the same anymore, they were narrowed to the point you thought he was someone you no longer knew, pupils four shades darker.

Even though you should've by now gotten used to his duality, it scared the living shit out of you.

"Jungkook" you hiccup, peering at his bloodied fists to which he steps backwards and stares at the mess he created.

"I'm s-sorry, I didn't mean to...I didn't mean to hit him so hard" he says with scarlet covered hands moving up to wipe his sweat off.

The drunkard's chest was no longer making any movements and his body had gone completely rigid too.

Your shirt wrinkles, collecting around your forearm where you pull the threads to suffice your inhuman heartbeat.

"You killed him" you whisper, voice barely coming out due to all the screaming and shouting.

Without giving a justification of anything, jungkook stands up and you try to move closer to him but he steps back, "don't come here, there's blood all over my clothes" he says.

So idiotic of him to think you cared.

You giggle at his stupidness, eyes darting back and forth from the crying you did through the entire day.

"Dumbass" you mutter and press your body against his carefully, making sure you don't hurt him more than he had already been, "let's go find bandages for real now, I don't know how you're still surviving after getting stabbed"

Jungkook stays silent with his cheek pressed on yours while his arms completely engulf you, he holds you tight to the amount where your breath comes out shaky but that doesn't stop him from nuzzling his face into your neck's crook, seeking your warmth and comfort.

"I love you, I love you so so much" he mumbles, tone laced with honesty.

And you wish you could return those words but you couldn't when you barely knew him so you instead fight back the nausea curling from the pit of your stomach once the fresh smell of blood enters your nostrils.

"You got hurt because of me, I'm sorry jungkook. I really am" you sob, heart aching when the image of his drained body plays in your head again and again.

"You shouldn't be" he replies and even though he couldn't continue his sentence which from the inside he was chanting like a mantra, he chooses to stay quiet for the sake of his ego.