37- First kiss

Snapping back into reality, I slightly bite jungkook's upper lip and pull back before resting my head on his chest which makes him laugh at my breathless-ness.

"Fuck you seriously" I mumble and give a light slap on his back.

"You taste sweet"

"You taste like cigarettes"

"You mean hot and smoky?"

Already facing a lot of trouble to even stand up properly, jungkook's weird questions make me put half of my body weight on him.

"I'm sorry if I'm too heavy" I apologise as he holds me tighter, ready to take in all the weight.

"Light as a feather" he chuckles "my babygirl needs to eat some food for real"

"Can you stop giving me kinky nicknames?"

"Why? Don't you like them?"

I'll be lying to myself if I say I don't like them, I mean they're cringey but kind of make me feel special too.

Hiding my flustered face deeper into his chest, I don't give him a reply, afraid that I'll end up blushing in front of him.

"You shy?"

"W-Why will I...why will I be shy?"

Jungkook keeps one of his palms on the wall behind me while the other stays on my hip before he proceeds to lower his height "I don't know either" he giggles and pecks my cheek.

My pupils enlarge at his little act as I feel my pulse race and unintentionally end up stooping my shoulders.

However, when I see sir kang turn his head in our direction, I quickly return jungkook's peck on his jaw since it was the only thing I could do to hide my face.

"Is this your way of saying you want to get kissed again?"

Drawing my lips back, I shake my head furiously, "no no, dad was there"

"Hm? You mean my father in law who wants to kill me at every chance he gets?" He laughs.

"When did I say I'm marrying you though? It was just a kiss jeon, it doesn't mean anything to me so you better not take it seriously"

After the release of my unexpected statement that I actually said in the form of a joke, jungkook's eyes shift to the side as they suddenly get glazed with a glassy layer of tears, "it doesn't mean anything to you?" He asks and I watch his chin quiver like a kid who's about to cry.

I thought it meant nothing to him too? Weren't we in this together? No homo bro?

"Are you crying?" I ask and raise my hands up for cupping his cheeks but he steps back from me to fiddle with his chain instead.

"Why will I cry? It meant nothing to me either, I already have hyerin"

The name of the woman that falls out of jungkook's mouth unintentionally...or maybe intentionally gives birth to a sting in my throat, leading me to glance away from his tightened fists.

"I know" is all I say before scanning the room all over again in a search for the men who were originally after us.

Wasted my first kiss over nothing.

What was I even thinking though? His mistress has been with him for ten years, of course he likes her and will always choose her over me, I don't come in comparison with her.

"I want to get a drink for myself, would you like to join?" Jungkook asks after a few moments of awkward silence, ruffling his hair to which I nod.

I had no idea why I just nodded but I'm guessing it was because I no longer wanted to be in such a tight atmosphere, it hurt me everytime this guy talked about hyerin and I wasn't supposed to feel this way.