33- Thick thighs

"Oh my fucking god, are you okay?" I ask, trying to immediately stand up on my feet after hearing jungkook's sharp yell but fall back down on his thigh due to imbalancing myself which makes jimin laugh his ass off.

Jungkook closes his eyes shut and clenches his hand in a fist, "There goes my thigh"

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean to- PARK JIMIN HELP ME"

My whispers soon turn into shoutings in a desperate attempt to get away from the raven haired after successfully breaking his butt and thigh bone. However, jimin still rolls down on the tiled floor, squinting his eyes into crescent shaped moons while his hands try to grab the shelves for support.

"That was-" he gasps, barely being able to breathe "that was the best live falling scene I've ever come across in my entire life"

"Y/N could you do me favour and please not climb heights ever again? Do you have an idea about what could have happened if I didn't catch you on time?" Jungkook scowls, helping me stand by lifting me up from my underarms.

"I'm sorry" I pout, holding the packet of pads close to my chest.

The height wasn't that huge though, I would have just hit my head, cried for a few minutes and then act like nothing happened.

"Uh...guys is something wrong?" Hobi comes to us with his hands full of snacks, looking down at both his brothers sprawled across the floor; one laughing while the other was about to burst because of anger.

"Hyung you should have seen y/n fall down on top of kook's peepee" jimin giggles, caressing his stomach that must have been hurting by laughing too much.

Hoseok chuckles and moves closer to jungkook, "She fell on your peepee? Are you okay? Do you need a bandage?"

What the f-

"We need atleast ten bandages to cover up that massive di-"

"Jimin shut up please" I raise my voice, not wanting him to complete his sentence.

"Di?" The eldest quirks up a brow out of curiosity.

"DIVINE" Jungkook yells ten times louder than me whilst being on the floor all time long.

"DIFFERENT" I yell back, giving him a hand to hold so he can stand up as well.

"DISINTEGRATION" Jimin joins in.

"DICHOTOMOUSNESS" hoseok shouts and does a little butt wiggle "I won! I got the longest word!"

When did we start playing vocabulary games again?

"That was a close call" I mumble to myself.

"Y/N why are you carrying a lemon..." hoseok squints his eyes to read the packaging "lemon scented p-pad? Isn't this what footballers use to protect themselves from injuries on their knees? I didn't know they could be scented"

"YES" I say, not knowing how to give him an answer other than that.

"No it's not, you keep this in your underwe-" jungkook's sentence THANKFULLY gets cut off by a woman standing behind him, rage burning in her big round eyes.

"This is a public space for everyone, stop shouting so much. Can't you see that the other customers are getting disturbed by you? Kids these days are so selfish and ignorant"

All three of us glance around each other just to find out that there was literally no one in the store except for us.

"Exactly why I said coming to this shop was a bad idea, the owner is so rude" jimin whispers, jolting upwards.