15- truth untold

"Is the torture chamber called torture chamber for a reason or is it just like some type of jail cell?" I question because if it really is a torture place then it's going to be completely sealed.

"We don't give names to rooms in vain" agent D replies, tightening his grip on my arm.

So the only way for me to get out is by finding the washroom or by winning jungkook's trust to the amount where he lets me roam around the mansion freely.

I let out a slow controlled breath and attempt to loosen my body movements. I had been walking like a clockwork soldier and that was no way to be in this gang household. Giving my shoulders a wiggle, I loll my head in a circle, let my stride slacken to a more casual pace.

It's a decent effort, enough to fool the casual observer, but for the onlooker with a keen eye, I would be a walking advert for tension.

My eyes move with the alertness that comes from heavy stress and my hands remain clenched by subconscious demand.

With each step I take and with every door I cross; I hear faint, discordant screams mixed with gunshots or maybe it's just my brain playing with me.

Y/N he will protect you.

The voice in my head whispers again but who the fuck is he? Where is he and when will he come? After I fucking get killed by jeon jungkook or die because of starvation?

My mouth was dryer than a sandbox in summer and my stomach had gone empty by now, I hope that stupid gang leader atleast has a heart delicate enough to bring me something to eat later.

I was now alone, locked, bruised, exhausted.

Dear death just take me in your arms already now please.

Lastly to butter my toast, I hear the old, rusty gate open and slam shut loudly.
I wonder if my real apa ever locked someone in such a place for getting their cult tattoo- wait a cult tattoo.

Jungkook had it and even the tall guy I met a while back had it, not the exact same one as mine but a very similar one. I'm not sure about jimin, yoongi or taehyung but I now know four people who have it; my apa, me, jungkook and namjoon. Jungkook also said he got his ink carved onto him on his 18 birthday.

Shaking my head, I mumble to myself, "no that can't happen, they can't be in the same gang, that's impossible. This is a rival gang while my apa was always working under mister kang. Stop thinking, stop thinking y/n and why would that idiot keep asking me if I remember him"

Moonlight slowly starts spilling down onto my chest and shoulders from the brick that was removed as the uncle said earlier.

It has finally stopped raining outside but my mind is still a big cloudy mess.

A small smile climbs my face as I look outside the little window given to me for air, will I make it out alive? I don't know either.
As I steadily shut my eyes close to get ready for another nap, I hear someone walking from the other side of the wall.

The approaching footsteps have the wet sound of someone on grass; someone who has not learnt to walk quietly and instead relies on the verges to muffle their steps. Each footfall is chaotically spaced from the last, no rhythm at all. Whoever it is lacks confidence, is likely scared.

Is the so called 'he' finally here to save me? My prince charming who will take me back to my home and win the heart of my dad along with mine?

A little bit of hope flickers inside me as I look up to the wall missing a brick on my right but it gets extinguished by a paper being thrown inside instead of a handsome guy but how would a grown man even enter from such a small gap anyway.

"Who is it?" I ask, confused.

"The man you belong to"

That voice sounds familiar, NAMJOON?!!?

"What are you doing out there? Help me, I'm chained"

"I know but jungkook will be here any minute, I heard him closing his car's door shut so hide that paper if you don't want to get me killed because if I die then there won't be anyone else to help you either. I'll save you, don't worry, just be patient. I know who you are and I promis- okay bye I need to leave I see some men coming towards me" he whisper-shouts before starting to run away.
"Wait what? What is that paper? It's a bit too far, I can't reach it and where are you going? Jungkook was inside the mansion a while back" I say, shaking my body vigorously in an attempt to reach out for reading what was written inside the paper but he dropped it a bit too far.

I get no reply and just big footsteps of men running, maybe chasing namjoon.

So, he is really gone?

Why did god have to make my arms so short, I really need to read that note. It could have some code for helping me get out.

Hold up- I have my legs.

Stretching my right leg as far as I can (thanks to stretching lessons I took as a kid), my shoe gets the corner of the paper, drawing it towards me.

How come namjoon was ready to risk his life to help someone whom he doesnt even know, he is really changing my perspective on men in this way although this could only be a trap but hey focus on getting that note for now.

The handcuffs make a very irritating noise although I was trying to be silent.

Please don't get caught y/n, your whole life depends on that fucking piece of paper now.