36- Feelings

The cold metal automatically slips from my hand after the realization of me ending someone else's life hits my brain like a truck but jungkook catches it just in time.

"Done" he says and promptly pulls me in the opposite way again.

"Did you just make me shoot a cop?" I ask, staring down at my hands which were shaking tremendously.

"No I didn't"

"I clearly heard a bang and my index finger felt a sting jeon! We need to see if we got someone injured"

Looking at my pale face that had ran out of all the blood and colour, jungkook sighs before applying more pressure in pushing me since my body was beginning to go stiff now.

"I shooted on the ground, right below where the police was standing so I could show them that I'm not afraid to fire a gun okay? I did it so we could get a lead and also let them know that we are the real thieves. Now if you don't want me to actually plant a bullet in someone's head, move your ass fast"

"You sure about that, right?" I ask, my feet desperately attempting to create a form of traction.

"Yes, now move"

Woah so I did fire a gun today and it kind of felt good although my hands feel numb after it.

"All of my fingers hurt so bad when you pulled the trigger" I whisper as my shoes pound heavily across the ground, causing mud to slash up my leg.

"Don't tell me you were expecting it to be like the movies, of course it hurts when you try firing a Beretta 92FS and too for the first time"

"Yeah, I'm gonna ditch hollywood now"

"Stop or we shoot, this is the last warning"

Another hoarser and deeper voice yells, causing me to shut my eyes close, "He said he will shoot us"

"Fucking lie, it's daytime and I bet the police officers who came here today are newbies who thought it was a normal shoplift case"

"This isn't a normal shoplift case?" I glance at jungkook to see his jet black bangs move in the air with each step he takes forward.

"We kind of needed new weapons too so jimin hyung has gone to get them and they are...a little illegal" he sticks his tongue out "sorry, I forgot to tell you about it"

Oh my goodness how could these boys not tell me such an essential part of the whole plan? I feel betrayed.

"Seriously? Why would you not tell me befo-"

I hastily stop talking when jungkook bobs my head down and I hear a buzz whizzing by me just after he does it, somewhat like a very large bumble bee.

"Why are these motherfuckers using subsonic bullets now"

Omg he used the super bad word.

"Okay they are firing as well, didn't you make a backup plan or something?"

"Nah, just fasten your pace more"

He really did drag me into the risk of my life getting cut short with a rough draft huh? Is my life a game to this man?

"I cannot anymore, I'm on my periods in case you forgot"

I say and my calves burned now, breath forming clouds in the air.

"You wanna go to a club?"

Did I just hear him say club among all this chaos? When there are armed men following us?

"Pardon? Are you going nuts?"

Slapping his own chest, jungkook stops running to look around us and points at a dark street ahead, "that way" he says.