17- kookie with chocolate

"Hell no ew" I say, grimacing and hit his chest with my sweater paws randomly before standing up straight on my wobbly feet.

"Then you're not gonna get a shower, just go to sleep" he replies and gets up as well, walking towards the exit.

"Jungkook" I pout with my brows slanted inwards in annoyance but he doesn't give me a response.

"Jungkook" I repeat myself again and this time, he turns back but just stares at me without another movement of his body.

"What?" He asks, tilting his head to the side like an innocent puppy.

Appearances can be deceiving for sure.

"Let me take a shower please"

"I'll see what arrangements I can make" he replies and strides forward.

No way I'll let him go, what if he doesn't return and instead keeps me for three days without food. Even worse what if he sends the other two men to put handcuffs on me and torture me till I die, nope not gonna let that happen! I need to return home asap even if that means putting my pride aside for it.

"Don't leave" I mutter, already dying inside.

"Huh?" Jungkook stops in his spot all at once and fiddles with one of his dangling earrings, acting like he didn't hear me when I hundred percent know he did.

DO YOU EXPECT ME TO SAY IT AGAIN.

Facepalming myself in frustration and embarrassment, I heave out a sigh. Should I say it again? I don't think I will be able to since my words are now stuck in my throat.

Trying to decide between repeating myself again and saying it's nothing, I slowly start to reminiscence the tattoo shop incident....this guy opened my goddamn bra and might have also seen some things which he wasn't supposed to.

Stop picking out the almost buried memories y/n! He didn't see anything but...what if he did.

As warmth of my blood starts progressing its way to my cheeks, I attempt to hide them by covering my face with my cold, chalky hands. Blushing would have been no problem, but what I was doing was going as red as a beetroot and radiating heat like a hot pan.

Observing the sudden shallowness of our conversation, jungkook decides to look back at me oh god why right now?

Immediately reacting to his body movements like the response to a stimulus, I take quick short steps and squeeze his body from the back, giving a backhug as a way of preventing him from seeing the flustered and vulnerable y/n.
I feel the world slowly fade away as I hold him tighter, pressing my body against his in a vain attempt of hiding my embarassment.

"Is this your way of saying you're okay with saving water?" Jungkook snickers, holding my hand which was wrapped around his waist.

"Can you please shut up for a while" I hiss and rest my forehead on his broad shoulder to hide myself.

He hums with a little chuckle, starting to sway from side to side.

What will I do now? If he asks me why I hugged him, what will be my answer? How am I going to tell him it just happened without me having much control over my body?

Glancing over at the ink swirling on jungkook's neck which was mostly hidden by his jacket's collar with only a little part peeking out, I exhale a heavy breath to which he squirms uncomfortably along with his back muscles tensing.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Don't do that I'm ticklish"

Ticklish-

The gang leader is ticklish.

Hearing him say that, I try my best to stifle a grin but at the spur of the moment, my body gives up and a titter ripples across the otherwise silent room. I take some steps back from him, slapping my hand up and down almost involuntarily and barely being able to breathe for laughing.

It wasn't even that funny but the way he straightforwardly said he was ticklish as if proud of it, I could never do that.

"What are you laughing at?" He questions, putting his hands up on his hips with anger and confusion in his eyes which only made the whole scenario funnier.

"Sorry" I say softly, still trying to hold my giggles in as tears start to collect in each corner of my eyes.

"Just because I am ticklish doesn't mean you aren't, everyone is actually okay? check this out" he replies and pushes me against the wooden plank, making me lie down with him on top of me, simultaneously running his fingers all over my tummy.
My laughter explodes. Not a chuckle, or a smirk, but blissful, whole-hearted laughter. I was weak at the knees, struggling for breath and a total giggling mess.
watched barbie all day, dreaming of becoming a magical princess"

"Shut up please, barbie is a legend- wait a damn second, how do you know about magical princesses if you didn't watch them? You dreamt of going to charm school and meeting a good looking prince didn't you?"
"No I didn't, jimin hyung used to watch it in front of me so I would catch a glimpse of it every now and then"

"I expected that from a pretty man like him"

Hmm I wonder if jungkook will get mad again? Why is he so possessive of jimin oof.

"If you don't stop talking then I won't hesitate to kiss you right on your lips"

NOW THAT'S HOW TO SHUT A GIRL UP.

I cover my mouth with my hand at an instant and stop talking as jungkook continues his walk to I don't know where while crashing on random things like doorframes and chairs alongside.

A grim smile of satisfaction appears on his face after seeing me become all obedient to him like I didn't even have any other options, did I?

A few seconds of silence pass by and the raven haired guy gets extra careful with his footsteps, trying to make sure he does not wake anyone up as if people would rise from their dead state.

I mean bruh I'm pretty sure the only things these rooms consist of are corpses with some assassins who have now gone to their hiding place.
"In case you are wondering where we are going, I'm taking you to the guest room because hyerin is upstairs"

I nod my head, still afraid that he would kiss me if I spoke anymore.

It's considerate of him to think about how awkward it will be for me if I shower upstairs actually.

"So...are you ready?" He asks, putting me down.

"Can I talk?"

Don't kiss me, don't kiss me, don't kiss me.

"Yeah you can"

Thank god.

"Ready for what though?"

"For a warm midnight shower with jeon jungkook" he giggles shyly as his ears turn pink.

Don't tell me he is thinking something kinky again.

I thought...he was kidding when he said that previously but he is not?

"Don't even dare to touch me or I'll file a case against you and make sure that you rot in jail for the rest of your life" I threaten him with my finger pointed towards his face.

"How will you file a case if I keep you locked here forever?"

What...the..fuck.

Jungkook snickers at my stunned expression before placing his slender fingers on the plain white door ahead of us which was just across the passageway somewhat in the direction opposite to where I was locked a while ago.
Even though there was a fancy, golden coloured chain hanging in place of the doorknob, as soon as jungkook pushes it slightly, it swings open to reveal two men ahead sitting on a white fur carpet, eating chocolates at midnight, not only eating but also creating a huge mess.

"Don't kill me kookie, I was too tempted" one of them say, licking some leftovers off their fingers.

Kookie?

"Get out hyung, we need some private time" the ebony haired mutters and tightens his grip on my hand.