29 - Gummy Bears

"What do you mean by interesting" I question in a mocking tone, clearly annoyed by Jungkook and his thirsty looks.

"Nothing" he laughs it off "Anyways, I think we should leave now"

"Oh yes you should. Come home safe okay?" hyerin replies, pecking on the raven haired's cheek.

Ewwww.

"Do you want me to get you anything?" He asks, smiling cheekily with his lipstick stained cheeks.

"I just want you to come back as soon as possible, it's been long since we last spent some time together" she says, earning a hum from Jungkook.

I'm dying out of embarassment please someone get me out of here, it's suffocating and what's up with this guy saying Hyerin is just a mistress, he seems to be super whipped for her.

Playing with my skirt's sewn edges, I don't even realise that I'm giving a disgusted expression to the lovely couple ahead until Jungkook points at my face.

"Why do you look sick?" He asks.

Sick of your cheesy lines but of course I can't say that out loud.

"I'm not"

"Alright then, baby we're going so make sure to take your medications after an hour okay? And if something happens, don't hesitate to call me on my fifth number" the man says, tapping gently on his mistress' cheek.

FIFTH!?! how many numbers does he even have wtf.

"Sure! Remember to not flirt with y/n or you will be sleeping on the living room's couch for the next few weeks" Hyerin says with a very sarcastic smile on her face.

Is that a threat for him to stay away from me? Damn finally I'll get to have some distance, he always gets too close.

"Noted" Jungkook winks and pulls away from her before gesturing towards the door in front.

Ight time to head out for some pads.

"Bye Hyerin! thanks for the dress and makeup, I'll pay you back one day" I say, happily striding forward with my chin held up high.

I can't express in words how glad I am to get some fresh air at last but isn't it weird how this "biggest" gang is letting me roam around the area when I am their hostage? I mean...after today's shopping, I will surely come to know about where the nearest town and bus stand is, where the telephone booths are located, where I can seek help etc etc.

Does that not concern these guys?

Getting really caught up in my thoughts, I walk with my mind floating elsewhere and accidentally bump my head on a tall person's chest, leading me to almost fall down straight on the floor but he grabs my wrist just in time and helps me get back to my real position.

"Hey hey be careful" he snickers.

Rubbing my forehead, I slowly raise my head up to see hoseok standing in front of me.

"Oh oh I'm so sorry, did you get hurt anywhere?" I ask, scanning his body from head to toe.

After constantly hearing about how delicate he is from jimin last night, I want to make sure I don't hurt him anywhere even by mistake. I still feel bad for getting him scolded because of me yesterday which also led to jungkook getting scolded by namjoon.

"Huh? Shouldn't I be the one to ask you that question?" He says, grinning wide.

Ah...I'm overreacting too much.

"She's the type of person to apologize even when she doesn't make a mistake" Jimin suddenly pops up from behind the taller male's shoulder and states.

Wow he is here too?