8-unsure

You try to scream, but the inside of your mouth lacks any moisture and a croak is all that issues from your gape. Your heart was beating at a tremendous speed but your body had turned rigid.

The only thing you could do now was pray hoping the guy holding the gun was not the person you were thinking he is.

Moving your gaze at a snail's speed, your eyes travel from the feet of the man standing in front of you to his torso and when it finally reaches his face, your heart totally sinks.

It is indeed jungkook.

His eyes were narrowed, rigid, cold and hard. They looked nothing like the cheerful guy you met a while ago.

He had changed his clothes into a white full sleeve shirt which exposed his sweaty chest and a pair of jeans but his sneakers were still the same. His jet black hair was dripping with water and he looked exhausted.

Where is he coming from?

Who actually is he? Why is he after me? What is he going to do to me? Could it be connected to my dad?

Several questions start popping up in your mind but none of them dared to fall from your mouth. You just stare at jungkook without saying anything with his gun pressed between your eyebrows.

"Get in the car" he says in a low and rough voice before grasping onto your arm really tightly.

You were stunned, shocked, frightened so the only thing you could do was follow his instructions if you didn't want to die. Yelping at his harsh grip, you stand up slowly with your hands behind your head.

"Tae hyung drive the car. I'll look after the girl" jungkook says, shoving you inside the car's back seat while the guy with the bucket hat joggs lightly and gets into the vehicle as well.

The seats were mostly occupied with huge cartons and suitcases which must be carrying either heaps of money or drugs. The car smelled fresh and new with a woodsy scent to it but you didn't even want to imagine the things that might have happened there by noticing the dried sprinkle of blood on the footmat .

You take a seat at the corner beside a huge box full of what looked like bullets and gulp in timidness.

Who are they? Drug dealers? Girl sellers? Are they planning to sell me away? Or make me a mistress? Oh god please I'd rather die. I hope dad knows I'm missing and has already sent a force to find me but...that would mean me getting locked in forever.

Jungkook slams the door shut and sits across you, interrupting your thoughts. Throwing his head back with the gun still pointed in your direction, he breathes out heavily.

"Finally kang y/n...finally after 10 years"

Do we know each other?

Keeping your fists on your scraped knees, you clear your throat awkwardly as the engine starts, steering the vehicle into the opposite direction.

Your head was spinning because of all the confusion. Everything seemed to be moving at a super fast pace and you were unable to keep up. All you wanted to do was get a tattoo.

Now you had thoroughly understood why your dad always stopped you from having contact with the outside world, it was not safe at all.

"You have so many questions to answer so don't worry I won't kill you just because your dad killed 4 of my men" jungkook says before taking a cigarette out and pursing it between his lips.

My dad killed his men? Is he the one from the rival gang to place an attack?

"I don't understand what's going on, I really don't" you whisper softly, your eyes glued to the gun he was holding.