72- history

No matter how hard jungkook tries to maintain the lead, the black car behind still manages to follow right on your back, refusing to let go.

Both the vehicles were moving at such great speed that if any person or stray dog were to cross the road and jungkook had to press the brakes, the suv you were riding would go flying down the highway.

"This isn't gonna work" the raven haired finally mumbles, gripping onto the gear till his knuckles turn white, "we need to do something. I cannot go any faster than this"

You lower your side of the window slightly and swivel back to look at the new model of ford trailing behind, all its windows were tinted black which made it difficult for you to assume who could be inside.

"What do we do now?" you sigh deeply.

The continuous harsh blow of wind smacking against your face forces you to squint your eyes, hair strands flowing in all the existing directions as you do your utmost to see if boss kang was inside. However, once you notice a sniper pulling out from the tiny opening of the front door, you instantly get back in and gulp.

Panic surges through you as you glance at jungkook and back at the gun whose firing hole was now pointed towards you, guts beginning to twist in a very uncomfortable manner.

"Is everything oka-"

Without letting him even complete his sentence, you grab the steering wheel and rotate it the other way, revolving the car right across the road which leads to the tires howling at the sudden turn.

Jungkook's heart lurches as he looks ahead at the pole nearing the two of you, the narrow path making it difficult to swivel safely.

"Holy fuck" he curses and does a full 360 degree circle around the post before jetting in the opposite direction, body shaking from the impact. Soon after which, the sound of gunshots being fired surrounds the whole street.

Your mouth goes dry once you sink back into your place, breaths shallow and mind completely shocked at the stunt you had just pulled.

"That was so fucking cool" the man next to you laughs and throws his head back while you watch him in shock.

Is he crazy?

Yeah 100%

"We would've died if you pressed the brakes" you say and rest your temple on the dashboard in relief, desperately trying to calm your tensed nerves down as he tries to avoid the see sawing of the wheel and transitions from

throttle to brake, brake to throttle while also cornering the turn ins.

"That would be a shortcut to heaven" jungkook chuckles before gently

tapping on your cheeks to which you respond with a frown.

"Let me catch my breath first" you whine and try to push his hand away. "I would love to let you do that baby but boss kang is right behind us and I'm afraid he might never let us breathe again"

Your head instantly cocks up at his words as you fix the tilted rear view

mirror, scanning your environs just to realize that another ford was treading

behind, determined to not let you escape.

"What do we do now?" You question and place a palm on your chest where

you could still feel your heart pound way too quicker than usual.

"Aim for their tires" jungkook mumbles mindlessly.

"Sorry?"

"Choi y/n, aim for their tires" he repeats himself, sterner while another bullet

passes off the frame of your already broken wing mirror.
The exhausted guy nips his bottom lip, feeling the suspension of the engine fight the lateral force, pushing him out of his estimated way.