67 - For Bangtan

"And why will he run away? Like even if he's betraying us, he won't run away come on that's gonna make it too obvious"

"Some people are impatient and panic really easily, just wait and watch" jungkook chortles as he pokes your cheek.

"Are you perhaps talking about namjoon?" jin quirks up a brow, very well knowing he was the most impatient person in the group.

"Did I make it that obvious?"

"Stop doubting him for fucks sake man we are of the same gang. Why would he do such a thing to you?"

Completely ignoring what his brother was talking about, the raven haired grabs your wrist which was trying to sneak some ice cream into your mouth for the second time in a row and asks, "mind if I have a taste?"

"Um..." you awkwardly look around at the other men who had their eyes glued on you before smiling in discomfort.

Of course this discussion was important and all but you didn't have a proper breakfast today so you had to fill your stomach somehow.

Shoving the spoon into jungkook's palm as he sits upright, you scratch the back of your neck to ease yourself a little. However, right when you were about to pass him the ice cream box, he leans forward and presses his lips on yours.

Oh god not in front of everyone.

"CLOSE YOUR DAMN EYES KIDS" Yoongi shouts, desperately trying to cover jimin's eyes which were wide open with shock.

Jungkook's tongue flicks against the corner of your mouth and you could swear on your life that he was smirking behind all of this.

Not knowing what to do, you pat his arm once your toes begin to curl with the sudden eruption of butterflies. He giggles, placing his index finger on your chin so he could angle it a little lower before sealing a tiny kiss on it.

"Sweet" he says and darts his tongue out to lick his lips.

"What? The ice cream or y/n?" Jimin whose jaw was hanging open in utter disbelief asks.

"Both"

Once you hear jungkook's response, your cheeks go bright pink with embarrassment, leading you to squirm shyly in your place.

He takes your hand into his and lightly squeezes at it, he didn't like to admit it but deep down his heart's pace got faster every time you blushed because of him.

"Imagine hyerin seeing all of this" yoongi says, licking the reminants of the ice cream off his spoon, "I'd literally pay all my earnings to see her burn with jealousy"

"She'd go feral" jin covers his mouth once he remembers a scene from a long time back, "do you guys know that one time on jungkook's twentieth birthday when she had a whole ass fight with her best friend because she tried to touch his hair"

"And the funniest part was that she invited her to the party but then both of them started pulling each other's hair" jimin adds, "you should've seen kook's face at that time damn I broke out in tears. What a scary woman his mistress is"

Jungkook rests his elbows on the carpeted floor and exhales an elongated breath. He possibly couldn't care less about what hyerin did at this point while you on the other hand were curiously listening to the boys talk about her.

"You guys are official now right?" Yoongi suddenly asks, eyeing both you and the man beside.

"What?" You confusedly look at jungkook, then back at him.

"I just kissed her in front of you so..." the raven haired cheekily smiles from ear to ear before adjusting his posture so he could hug you by your waist.