66 - I Scream

Now four of you sat around the foldable coffee table in the yard with a huge bucket of oreo ice cream right in the centre from which jimin was taking constant scoops.

"Hyung, I know the reason you came here was to make sure I don't get personal time with y/n okay? Stop pretending like you're enjoy that ice cream" jungkook speaks in annoyance.

"This kid has started to bicker a lot lately" jimin rolls his eyes before passing the spoon to yoongi who scoops a large amount as well.

"Maybe your lungs would be better if you started eating ice cream instead of blowing smoke from those cigarettes" he adds.

"Maybe your height would be taller if you started minding your own business instead of trying to interfere in others"

"You are my business honey"

"Your rainbow is leaking and your gay is showing"

"You're just jealous I can pull both genders while you struggle to pull even one smh" jimin flips his non existent hair mockingly.

"Who said I can't pull guys?" Jungkook furrows his eyebrows in refusal.

"You got rejected by namjoon, don't even try"

"WHAT THE FUCK" Jin, who had been quietly nibbling on some cherry tomatoes till now screams on top of his lungs out of nowhere.

"What? Did namjoon reject you too?" Jimin questions.

"No shut up he would never do that to me" the eldest scowls, turning hobi's phone screen towards jungkook, "okay so apparently boss kang's minions have this spider tattoo on them, like a matching one just the way we do"

"What on the copied blueprint is this" yoongi snatches the phone away, carefully examining the tattoo design.

You stretch your neck to look over everyone's shoulders, eyes landing directly onto the familiar ink design.

It's that tattoo.

flashback (chapter 50)

I peer upwards, hoping to see the guy I thought it could be.

However, when my gaze lands on a big spider tattoo he had on the back of his hand and his physique completely different from any of the bangtan boys, I realise I'm in danger.

"Leave me!" I command at once but he doesn't budge a bit and instead tightens his grip on my figure.

This man with his face completely covered was surely not up to anything good.

Now that you thought about it, didn't your bodyguard have this exact same design on his wrist as well? You didn't notice the ink much previously because of how tiny and ugly it looked but you could still remember it somewhere in the back of your head.

Goosebumps arise all over your skin once you realise the guy whom you had kicked into the river could be one of boss kang's men.

How did he know you were in the forest then?

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Jin asks with a concerned look on his face.

You feel yourself get tensed as your lips part to speak by themselves, "I met someone with that tattoo in the forest, he was trying to...in some sort...grope me?"

"What?" Jungkook's pupils dilate in surprise, "are you sure it was this exact tattoo?"

You look at the phone screen again, trying to find some differences or comforting delusions but there really weren't any.

"Yeah it was the same one, on the back of his palm" you firmly answer.

Yoongi joins his hands together, lips curling up to form a frown, "I think we are in trouble" he deeply sighs.