14- someone new

Giving up the thought of escaping while two armed men were dragging me under their boss' order, I glance around the empty hallway and notice that it had as much personality as the rest of the mansion.

The floor was slate grey and the walls dove. Above the ceiling was made from those polystyrene squares laid on a grid-like frame, the ones you see in a hospital. The light was too bright for my eyes after the darkening gloom outside so I find it abrasive, enough perhaps to bring on one of my migraines.

The passage for walking is surprisingly big with doors on each side, above every door I pass is a large plastic sign, dark with white lettering- no fancy fonts, just bold and all-caps but when I squint my eyes to read what it says, a huge bang comes from inside making me flinch.

That sounded like a gunshot.

Either way, I feel like the only one who heard it since the other guys are still making me walk along with them.

As I struggle to keep up my pace with them because of the throbbing pain on my whole left body which makes me feel half paralysed, we come across another one of those doors and a shrill, very unexpected scream comes from inside of it, automatically making the hair strand straight up on the back of my neck.

"What just happened? Who did what to whom?" I ask, looking around as adrenaline starts pumping through my veins but the men seemed just as clueless me and the only difference between them and me was that they weren't concerned about it like I was.

Soon after, from below the same door, a pool of blood starts flowing towards my feet.

Oh god I'm so close to passing out now.

Right when I start to Ieel nauseatic again, I notice the door knob turn open very steadily but fast enough to get noticed.

Both the men who were holding onto me freeze in their spots and take guns out from their pockets, pushing me behind their backs.

Hold up, why are they protecting me?

I watch the door slowly creep open, beams of light passing through it. Nervousness starts kicking in at the thought of it being someone who might ruin things even more but it turns out to be another dude, a young one actually.

The man is somewhat too tall for his build; were he a few inches shorter he would be all the more handsome for it. It was as if he stopped growing only to be stretched on one of those medieval racks a half-foot more. He has a black shirt on but its buttons are up only till it's covering his abdomen, letting his bare chest have some air.
Holy shit the tattoo-

The tattoo is very similar to mine but it's missing the snake, it's just a snake.

He must be one of the elites?

My eyes slowly travel to his face where fresh droplets of blood were sprinkled all over it.

Oh god another beast.

"Sorry boss namjoon, we thought it was one of the rivals" the two guys mutter with a full 90° bow before putting their guns inside their back pockets.

Namjoon? Have I heard this name before? Maybe jungkook and all were talking about him while I was asleep because it sounds pretty familiar.

"Agent A and agent D? Weren't you two fired for misbehaving with one of jin hyung's hostages?" Namjoon asks, leaning against the door frame.

"We got called back once again for another chance, a last one" the man whom I assume to be the so called agent A, the one who said welcome to hell in my ear earlier states confidently.

Namjoon hums, wrapping a strap of bandage around his hand and meets my gaze not with regular shyness which most people have but with a blunt refusal to avert his gaze first, he has butterscotch eyes, the ones you get lost in without knowing and his dark brown bangs from his hair end perfectly on his eyebrow piercings, not covering them completely.
"And who is this?" He questions with an arch of his brow as he points his slender finger towards me.

"My name is kang y/n, the daughter of-" I get cut off mid sentence by agent A.

"She belongs to sir jeon" he replies instead of me.

I belong to jeon? Since when? Why wasn't I aware of it? Do I look like one of his toys that he can mark as his?

"I don't see his name imprinted on her" namjoon says, wiping a droplet of blood away from the tip of his nose as he scans me from top to bottom.

Exactly! That's what I'm talking about too!

"We are just saying what we are told to say" both the men answer together in a choir.

"Then tell him that I oppose and kang y/n actually belongs to me, I no longer have any hostages so she is mine" he says boldly, his words underlined with steel as he stretches his hand to shake mine but I get pulled back by those two bastards once again.

"We are under strict rules passed on by the gang leader of shooting anyone who dares lay a finger upon his property boss namjoon, please don't try to oppose them"
S-Shoot?! Jeon Jungkook you fucking maniac.