18- save water

The room was dimly lit with the vintage wall sconces that hung on the mute coloured walls like earrings. Thick velvet curtains hid the long windows across the walls, just leaving a shy peek of the woods beyond. A queen sized bed lay in the corner along with two couches, standing the opposite sides of each other on the hand-woven rug in front of the ashen fireplace, accompanied by rich velvet and bronze wing-chairs that stand as sidekicks.

"Oh this must be y/n, hi I'm hoseok but you can call me hope since I like giving hope to everyone and this is my brother not by blood but by bond, jin hyung" the guy in his unicorn jumpsuit says, walking over towards me with his friend who was still sucking onto his fingers.

Both the guys had straight midnight black hair and their eyes were dark brown, framed by graceful brows. Their skin was pale but at the same time honey like tanned. They had prominent cheekbones and a well-defined chin with the combination of a perfect fairy nose.

"I'm seokjin, you can call me your mom although I'm widely known as world wide handsome, pretty y/n" he says, doing some weird aegyo.

Why is everyone so good looking here though?

"How do you both know her?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow and glances over at me as if expecting me to know when I'm actually seeing these men for the first time.

"Namjoon was talking about her a while ago" hoseok replies, trying to hide the chocolate wrapper behind his back.

"When did you meet namjoon hyung and why didn't you inform me? Did he tell you anything about bangtan? Didn't the two agents stop him from speaking to you? Did he perhaps touch you anywhere?" The ebony haired guy keeps firing me with questions like I don't know what's happening either okay? I just keep bumping into random guys and today already feels like a month when it's only been like a few hours. I want to fucking get out of here at once?????

"A while ago, when I was going to the-"

"It doesn't matter, does it?" Jin suspires before unbuttoning the first few buttons of his shirt.

Wait...I see a tattoo.

I'm not sure about what it is because only the top portion is visible but it looks like a rose..? How come everyone has the exact same tattoo in this household? Fuck my brain.

"Hyung, I'm not speaking to you" jungkook says.

"I'm not speaking to you either then, just informing y/n that it doesn't matter anymore"

Why does everything come back to me in the end?

"Jungkook we came here for something else remember?" I smile awkwardly, pulling his jacket's sleeve.

"Oh yeah the water must be warm by now but can I know what you both are doing in the guest room at this hour?" He scowls, a slight hint of irritation showcasing on his face.

"We came in the guest room thinking that y/n will be here. We had no bad intentions kookie, jimin told us to share our chocolates and become good friends with her so we were just wanting to do that" hoseok replies, fiddling with the silver cross earring hanging from his ear at the centre of which lay a tiny red gem.

Turning the doorknob open, I once again glance back at the man seated stiffly like a statue.
"Are you going to stay there?" I ask.

"Why? Do you want me to come inside?" He smirks.

Ew.

"No, I mean aren't you going to join the two other guys? I'll give you a call once I'm finished."

"I'll stay here" he mumbles, taking a cigarette out from his back pocket.

You'll get lung cancer if you don't stop that jeon.

I wish I could say that to him but I'm in no position to. If I was hyerin, I would never let him smoke since that is just slow poison to shorten your life span and would rather help him become a kind person, women always play an important role in a man's life afterall; guess that was one of the reasons for my dad's death...he didn't have any guidance or someone with whom he could share his sorrows.

Sighing, I push myself against the bathroom door and close it shut.

I wish you still existed mister choi, none of this would have happened if you did. What is even happening in my life now? Everything is moving so fast and it's only been a day.
Starting to undress myself by beginning from my shoes, I glance around the bathroom. There is an earthy feel to it, the walls are large format tiles of white honed travertine and the floor is made of dull brown tiles. The vanities are of a dark wood and the counters are a brilliant white quartz. There is no bathtub but instead a huge walk in shower with two shower heads.

Just when I keep my hands over the band of my panties to pull them down, I realise that I didn't ask jungkook for the settings of the shower head. Picking out a fluffy and carefully folded towel from the cabinet below the sink, I wrap it around my body quickly and make sure all of my body parts which aren't supposed to be exposed are fully covered.

Then, I look at myself in the mirror. The stretch marks on my right thigh looked so purple and ugly in front of the walnut framed glass.

I hope he doesn't notice them...
tighter than before as I move my right thigh behind my left one, trying not to get noticed or make it too obvious. I didn't want him to see my stretch marks since I've always been insecure about them.

Jungkook snorts, his face impassive but tilted back a little so he was literally looking down on me. After a few seconds, he turns his head to the mirror behind the sink which I was leaning on, eyes just as still; then he speaks with a husky tone of his voice

"Don't hide them, they're hot"

"W-What are you talking about?" I stutter, very well knowing he was referring to what I was trying to not show.
I rest my hand on the purple marks although I knew it didn't do much help.

The light in the bathroom is bright and sterile, lacking even a trace of warmth. Imperfections on my skin will shine like a beacon no matter how hard I try to cover them up especially when I am almost fully naked.

Jungkook leans closer to me, keeping his hand on the sink for support. I unknowingly flinch at the feeling of his kneecap against my bare thigh.

His bangs which were already pretty wet due to the rain outside looked even more lustrous now because of the evaporated heat from the hot water. He pushes his hair back, his eyebrow piercings start to collect dewdrops of water to which I gulp, I always found piercings hot anyways, it's not because of the guy, just the piercings.

Looking at jungkook's intense stare grazing my body, my mind fades into dullness and everything becomes a foggy illusion to me now.

"I really regret keeping that towel in the cabinet now" He sighs, stroking my thigh which I had been hiding till now as he licks his lips seductively.
_____________

Author's note

Please ignore the grammatical errors and spelling mistakes if made any ^^