'frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn'

August and Remus were sitting across the table from one another, spoons filled with cereal against their mouths. Staring at each other.

"Favorite color?" he asked

"Dark green." she tells him, "Favorite movie?"

"Labyrinth." He lifted her brow at her, "Favorite David Bowie song?"

"Starman." She thinks, "How do you take your tea?"

"Two sugars, splash of milk." He smiles, "Something you keep on you at all times?"

"Ballpoint pen." She pulls a blue pen from her shirt front pocket, "Craziest thing you ever did?"

"Stole a car." August's eyes went wide, the cereal falling from her spoon back into her bowl. He roared with laughter, "I'm kidding, I dyed the Black Lake my 7th year, bright pink."

"What did Mcgonagall do?" She asked, taking a bit of her cereal.

"She couldn't do anything about it." He smiled, "It was my last day of school."

She threw her head back over the chair, laughing.

"Biggest fear?" He asked

"Flying." She smirks a devilish grin at him, "'Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.'"

"Really, August?" He smiles, "That's easy. Gone with the Wind. 'Here's Johnny!'"

August rolls her eyes, "The Shining. Come on dude! Don't go easy on me."

Remus looked over at Jade reading the newspaper, "You let her watch The Shining?"

"I told her if she could get through the book, I'd bring her to the cinema." Jade said, sipping her coffee.

"How long did it take?"

"Read it in a night." August said with a mouth full of cereal "Guilty pleasure?" 

"Cigarettes." He shrugs, he then catches a look in August's eyes. She shakes her head fast, eyeing her mother and then him.

"Not cigarettes." She whispers to him

"No, your daughter smokes weed Remus." Jade interrupted the two, causing August's eyes to go wide. Remus snorted into his tea, causing it to splash all over his face.

"Favorite animal?" He asked

"Red fox."

"Can you two stop?" Jade groaned, "You two have plenty of time to catch up."

She looked at both of their bowls, "And you've made your cereal go soggy."

The pair looked down at their bowls and sighed.

"Here's a question for both of you." Eilene announced, walking into the kitchen, "If you could go anywhere in the world, where?"

At the same time, August and Remus both said, "Disney World."

August's mouth opened into a grin at him, "Have you ever been on a rollercoaster?"

"No." He laughed, "But, they are building one in Blackpool. It's supposed to be open in May."

"Can we go?" She asked

"Was already planning on it." He smiled at her, "It's going to be the tallest and steepest roller coaster in the world."

August's mouth fell, "We HAVE to go."

"Jesus Christ." Jade mumbled

-----

"How do you know if an animal is an animagus?" August asked Remus.