you mean you dreamed this?

"I know he said those things..." Cassius sighed, "But I still need your help. I need to help him."

"I'm not doing this for him," August said, not looking up from her book. They were sitting in the back of the library where she usually hides, and most students never seem to go. So they were safe and out of sight of his friends. He went to protest, but she put her hand in the air, "I said I'm not doing this for him... But I am doing this for you. I honestly don't care what happens to Malfoy after this." She looked up at him, "I really don't, but I do care about what happens to you. So if having to help him, makes you safe. Sure, I will help."

Cassius smiled, "I am sorry about what he said." He told her, "I spoke to him and he promises he will keep your name out of his mouth."

"Finally." August scoffed, "I feel like me and Harry's names were the only vocabulary Malfoy knew."

Cassius snorted, "What's up with you?" He put his hand up to her book pushing it down, "You look different."

"How so?" August questioned, and he waited until she pushed her hair in front of her face like she usually did if anyone mentioned her appearance but she did nothing. She looked confident, more than she had ever looked in the years he had known her.

"Are you high or something?" He laughed.

"No." August laughed, "I'm just having a good day."

"Mhm..." Cassius hummed, "bet that hickey on your neck has to do with it, eh?"

August blushed, covering her neck quickly with her hand.

"I will not... not deny it." August shrugged. She looked up at him through her brows, smirking.

"Why him?" He laughed, "The boy farts in class and thinks it's the funniest thing in the world."

August covered her mouth as she snorted.

"He has his quirks..." August admitted, "But, I love him."

Cassius' eyes went wide, "If he breaks your heart-"

"You'll kill him?" August laughed, "Trust me when I say, I don't think that'll ever happen. Me and him are stuck together."

"How would you know that?" He questioned.

"I just do." She smiled, pulling out a letter from her bag, "This is from Jet. He would like to meet you over winter break."

"Who's Jet?" He asked reading the letter Sirius wrote him.

"My godfather, my mum's best friend... my dad's... boyfriend? I don't know really understand their relationship really, but he's good." She looked him in the eyes, "Trust me when I tell you this, Jet is a good man. He is innocent."

Cassius stared at her in confusion, "Okay?"

"Right on," August got up, picking all her stuff up, "I will see you later then."

"Where you going?" Cassius asked, "I thought you were studying? You never give up on studying."

"Gonna go bug, George." She smiled. She looked down at Cassius, placing her hand on his cheek, "Malfoy can push me off the astronomy tower, and I would still help him if it meant helping you. I would do anything for you, Cass, I hope you know that."

He palmed the back of her hand, nodding with a tight lip, "You are truly my best friend, Moon."

"Ditto." She winked, walking off.

When August made her way out to the corridor, outside the library, she could smell him. She stopped walking and stood in the middle of the hallway waiting for him to turn the corner. Fred was first and then George's face lightened up when he saw her around the corner.