you think the match will be stormed

August wasn't particularly embarrassed by him. The letters they wrote each other over the second term made her feel closer to him, she really got to know him. She thought he was cool and funny. But he just had to show up to this hole-in-the-wall restaurant in that suit.

Fred snorted, hitting his brother's side. "Look at this bloke."

"Why is he dressed like one of those muggle royals..." George snorted into his cup

"Oh gosh..." August whispered, getting up with her mother and father.

"Jadine!" Eugene beamed, engulfing his daughter in a hug.

Everyone was in jeans, t-shirts, and trainers while Eugene was in a three-piece suit.

"Button!" He saw August over Jade's shoulder, "How's my favorite girl?!" He picked her up in a hug, "My apologies for being late, I got caught in court." He shook Remus' hand, pulling him into a hug, and patting him on the back.

"Gramps, these are my friends." August turned to the table. It was most of the Weasleys, except for Percy. He had a job interview that day at the ministry. Bill and Charlie were visiting for the World Cup. Hermione came down early from London for the dinner.

Something about the O'Keefe women as they definitely took after their fathers. Jade was a spitting image of her father. His black hair was almost gone, but they shared a lot of similarities in their faces. The one completely different thing was their style. Jade was wearing light-washed jeans and an oversized David Bowie t-shirt with a rip in the collar, while Eugene's suit was perfectly pressed linen. He told August once in one of his letters, that he was so excited about the summer weather so that he could break out his linen clothing.

"Big family!" He beamed, "I love it! I too have a lot of children."

"You have three children dad..." Jade sighed, pulling a chair out for him. He had a deep chuckle, sitting down next to Arthur. "Lot of grandchildren." He smiled at Arthur, "I'm Eugene, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Arthur Weasley!" Arthur greeted, "This is my beautiful wife Molly, and our two oldest William and Charlie. Our other oldest is at a job interview today, Percy." He pointed at the two boys. Charlie nodded at him, and Bill stuck out his hand for a shake. "This is my daughter Ginerva and my youngest boy, Ronald." Ginny and Ron rolled their eyes at their father for using their full names, like he was trying to impress this clearly rich man.

"One of you must be George then!" Eugene turned to the twins and August hid her face in her napkin, sulking in her chair almost enough that she could slide off of it.

"I am sir," Fred said sticking his hand across the table at Eugene, making his mother roll her eyes.

"Mhmm." Eugene looked at Fred's hand, and then put his hand out in front of George, "You must be George."

"How do they do that?!" Fred groaned, throwing his hands in the air.

"Nice to meet you." George shook the man's hand.

"That's Fred." August told her grandfather, pointing at Fred, "They like to mess with people."

"Very well." He smiled at the twins, "You two are funny, I like it."

Eugene then looked near Ron and saw Harry and Hermione next to him. "I am guessing these two are not yours, considering the lack of red?"

"No, dad." Jade laughed, "This is Harry and Hermione."

"Harry!" Eugene beamed, causing the boy to jump. Eugene looked at Remus and Jade with a bright smile, "He looks just like James."

"You knew my father, Mr. O'Keefe?" Harry asked