mum

"Dumbledore!" said Neville, his sweaty face suddenly transported, staring over Harry's shoulder.

"What?" Harry questioned.

"DUMBLEDORE!" Neville yelled. Harry turned to look where Neville was staring. Directly above them, framed in the doorway, stood Albus Dumbledore, his wand aloft, his face white and furious, and just behind him a girl's smiling face popped out.— they were saved.

"August..." She could hear the instant relief in Harry's voice when she came running out of the door that their headmaster was just.

"Where is everyone, Harry?"

"I thought you died."

"Nope, very much alive. Okay, you need to leave now." August nodded, and pushed him towards Neville, "Get him out of here, and go."

Harry watched as most of the Order ran past the two to follow Dumbledore. When Harry tried to follow Sirius and Jade, August grabbed his shoulders, "No!"

"I saw you." Harry was out of breath, "You were on the ground."

"No," August shook her head, "I was at home, with George."

"It felt so real," August kept looking over her shoulder as a flash of red zoomed through the air, "August, I thought you died!"

"No, it was just a vision. It didn't-"

"Mutt!" August turned and saw the man she knew very well. She had seen him a dozen of times, with a tight grip on Cassius' shoulder waiting for the train at Kings Cross, "I've been waiting for this day."

"Yes, very nice to meet you Mr. Warrington." August rolled her eyes, pushing Harry out of the way. She was quick when she saw his wand lift.  "Stupefy!" She shouted before he could even think of his spell.

"You bitch!" Mr. Warrington hissed, shooting another spell at her, that she deflected. Harry stumbled backward, fumbling for his wand as August fought back, spell after spell, not getting a chance to send one back.

"Harry, a little help would be nice!" She yelled.

August held on to her wand with both hands, twisting her wand back and forth, blocking each curse her best friend's father sent at her. It ended so quickly. Mr. Warrington fell face-first on the ground. She looked up from his body, flat on the ground up at her savior, who she figured would be Harry or her father. Or anyone else but him. He was masked, but she knew what Cassius looked like.

"Cas-"

"Shut up." The masked man hissed, "Go." He said, sprinting back toward the fight. August grabbed Harry, as she pivoted on her feet, watching the masked man sprint passed them. Before she could even comprehend what had just happened, she heard Sirius.

"Come on, you can do better than that!" Sirius yelled, his voice echoing around the cavernous room. August and Harry's attention was brought to Sirius and Bellatrix fighting.

Bellatrix raised her wand. "Crucio!"

The second jet of light hit him squarely on the chest. The laughter had not quite died from his face, but his eyes widened in shock. August released Harry, though she was unaware of doing so. She was jumping up the steps, pulling out her wand, with Harry just behind her. Bellatrix laughed when Sirius screamed in pain, her wand still on him. August sprinted towards the woman, ignoring the wand in her hand and pushing her down the steps.

"Nice one, Moony!" shouted Sirius, as he forced himself up, "Would have used my wand, but that was a good push nonetheless." he laughed.

"Are you okay?!" August ran to him, helping him up fully.