the time had come

The couch was empty when everyone came back into the living room, and Regulus was staring at where the glowing dove had just been. Molly screamed at the sight of George's bloody bandages on the floor and the blanket that he had just been under thrown across the room. Fred's first instinct was to grab Regulus, throwing him against the wall.

"WHERE IS HE?!" Fred screamed.

George was out in the garden with Draco under his grip.

"Coordinates, now Malfoy." George sneered.

"What?"

"That castle you grew up in. Where." He wasn't asking, he was demanding.

"Weasley..." Draco sighed, "It's O'Keefe, it's better to wait. You know she'll come back. She'll get out."

George's hand went around Dracos throat.

"Where, Malfoy?!" He hissed.

"They won't kill her. They want Potter, that's why they took her. You know that. They want Potter to come! They'll keep her alive until he comes!"

"HE'S NOT LOOKING FOR POTTER! IT'S YOUR DAD, MALFOY!"

Draco's face was drained of color.

"What?"

"Your dad took her. He's looking for you and he found out that she's been hiding you! COORDINATES! NOW!"

Draco quickly conjured a map, showing George exactly how to find the manor and the password for the front gate.

"George..." Draco called after him before he disappeared. George turned to him, his face red in fury. "My dad is ruthless. He won't stop until he gets what he wants... This is a suicide mission."

"Your father and I have something in common..." George said in a murderous tone, "He has something I want and I won't stop until I bring her home."

Draco told him a town to apparate in just a few miles from the manor. There was an entrance to what looked like an old dirt road that was blocked by large oak trees. He passed through the opening of the conjoining trunks that Draco told him about and ran through miles of forest until he made it to the actual dirt road. There was a huge iron gate with peacock designs twisted in metal. He whispered the password Draco gave him that didn't require him to give his reason for visiting. It was Draco's personal password.

The fury that radiated through George's body burned at his skin. He turned right, into a wide driveway. His step did not break when the two men at the front gate fell flat on the ground dead with one swift movement of his wand and whisper. He kept his eyes on the front door as his wand went up at every sound of the ground breaking under the foot of someone. He didn't care who it was, and he didn't flinch at the sound of their bodies collapsing at his feet.

The door opened before he reached it and a woman with pale face, in a long black robe appeared. She stepped around the door frame and walked past him, "You must be quick, there's only a few men left in there. Others will come when Peter calls for them." And then she disappeared down the path of dead men he had just left behind.

The drawing room dazzled after the darkness outside; a crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling, more portraits against the dark purple walls. Two men came around the corner just as it exploded. One of the men was crushed by the wall, and the other was stumbling to his feet. George grabbed the man by his neck, pulling him off the ground to face him face to face.