beautiful.

"What do you.." He paused, "look like?"

"Beautiful."

"OKAY UP!" Mcgonagall yelled, all 5 of them falling off their chairs and couches. "You have been sleeping in the common area for a week now! I let you guys go till the twins' birthday, but that's it! Move somewhere else, students should be able to sit and study here!"

Mcgonagall sighed, looking at them all hurrying to their feet with blankets and bedhead. "You all have beds, sleep in them."

"Yes, professor." They all said in unison. They waited until their head of house left through the portrait hole to laugh. Angelina was giggling while she patted down August's curls and pushed her bangs back from standing straight up.

"Have we seriously slept on the couches for a week?" George chuckled, falling back into the chair behind him.

"Yeah," Lee groaned, stretching his back, "You guys have been sleeping on the couches, I've been sleeping on this fucking chair for a week."

"We did offer the couch up for you!" August protested, "You just wanted to be closer to the fire!"

"My toes get cold at night." Lee huffed. "Not all of us have a high body temperature like you."

August snorted, rubbing her eyes.

"Shall we get breakfast?" She smiled over at Fred sitting next to her.

"Please.." He breathed out. August immediately pinched her nose, making a gross face. "Clearly, after I brush my teeth?" He huffed into his palm, smelling it. "Yep, after I brush my teeth.."

The five fifth years were walking down the stairs when they heard someone hurrying behind them.

"Have you guys seen, Moon?" August heard Harry, she peeked her head between the twins, smiling at him, "Oh, I didn't see you. You hang out with too many tall people."

"Hi Harry."

"I got in trouble last night..." He told her, she looked up at her friends who stood on the step above hers and smiled, "I'll meet you guys in the Great Hall... Save me some-"

"Toast?" George smiled, "I got you."

"Right on." August beamed at him, the four of them left the two on the stairs. "What did Harry Potter do this time?" She looked at him. He leaned against the railing, looking down where the dungeons were.

"I got caught out of bed last night.." Harry told her, "By Snape."

August hissed, "Yikes.. I could have told you he was on patrol last night.. Sorry mate."

"Not your fault.. But bloody hell, is that man a git.."

August laughed, "Yes, I do believe I have told you that before.."

She did, on his first day at Hogwarts...

'Could I sit here?" August looked up from her book and saw a little first year looking in her eyes. Not at her scars, but her eyes. He gulped, "Not sure where my friend Ron is, and it seems like everyone is staring at me, except you."

"Sure yah can." August smiled, "Don't be surprised when two identical boys come barreling in here and stuffin' their faces though."

He smiled at her, and sat next to her. "They don't bite." She whispered in his ear, nudging his side, gaining a small giggle from the boy. "Just don't touch their pasties, then you might lose a finger."

She took an aggressive bite of her toast, winking at him, "I'm August, August Moon. But my friends call me Moon."

"I'm Harry. Harry Potter."