this isn't good...

George was straining under the pure strength of Angelina. Fred and Lee were in front of Katie, as she shielded her face.

"YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!" Angelina screamed. George's arms were around her waist, taking her off the ground so she couldn't charge, "DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!?"

"I swear!" Katie cried, cowering behind Fred, "It wasn't me!"

Alicia and most of the Gryffindors were watching in horror. August and Harry were nowhere to be seen. Neville was a shade of green, standing in the corner with his hand in Ginny's, who was holding onto him for dear life. Hermione and Ron were about to sneak out when McGonagall came sprinting in through the portrait hole.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" McGonagall screamed, "Katie, up to your dorm! Angelina, my office now!"

The room was still, and Angelina's face was soaking wet from tears. Her eyes were wide, and she was breathing hard. Katie sprinted up to her dorm when she saw that George was still holding her.

There were newspapers everywhere. In the hands of students, one rolled up next to untouched teas and one, faced up on the coffee table in front of the fireplace.

"Everyone, go do something!" McGonagall said, "Don't you all have homework or something!" She yelled, grabbing Angelina's hand and rushing them out of the common room. Fred and Lee stared at George. He was standing still, frozen in place. A solace look on his face as he looked at the paper on the coffee table.

The Big Bad Moon

August O'Keefe, Hogwarts champion, star pupil, and werewolf. Sources say she was attacked by notorious, death eater-werewolf Fenrir Greyback when she was a child. Locked away by her professors, in the cold of the night to face full moons alone, but still, close by to students. Tamed by wolfsbane potion, an innovative and complex potion that relieved, but did not cure, the symptoms of lycanthropy, or werewolfry. Missing one dose alone, during such a night, is enough to invalidate all those that preceded it. It's sad, really. Targeted because she was the daughter of Remus Lupin, cursed for the remainder of her life for his actions. Ministry officials have been informed of this and will be visiting the school to conduct measures needed for the remainder of the school year. O'Keefe will face challenges if she is allowed back for her final year. She will continue this year, as normal, to finish the tournament. The anti-werewolf legislation was put in place to make it very difficult for people with lycanthropy to find employment, thereby forcing some, like her father, Remus Lupin, into poverty or being forced to take jobs far behind their abilities, while driving others to the dark side, under the belief they would have a better life.

Should we fear a rise in a new dark witch? Will August O'Keefe be the new you-know-who?

August was standing at the edge of the forbidden forest, staring at it. She could do it if she wanted to. Run away, and never look back. Harry is next to her, unable to speak because he has no idea what to say to her. So it was quiet between them, the only noise was coming from inside the forest.

"We'll probably have to move again." August said, "You probably can't come with us."

"What?" Harry snapped, "Why?"

"You know, I figured when people found out about me..." She sighed, "I didn't think they would compare me to him."

"I know," Harry said.

"I would never hurt someone." She said. She was shivering, "I wouldn't, Harry."

"I know that." He said, "Most people know that."