i think i'm gonna go to sleep now.

Arc and I haven't spoken to each other in two months. Harry is back at school and I think the Order must think I'm dead because I haven't written to them since August when I told them that Greyback was heading back to London. Arc has kept me in the dark since then. It took the pack a minute, but they started to talk to me again.

"Is that sanitary?" I asked, looking at a needle and ink well. All the guys laughed, it was genuine. Arc was sitting nearby, keeping an eye on us.

"Don't worry, pet." Faust smiled at me, "I used to do this for a living before Miss Lune came into my life." He's very romantic about his condition. He says he's grown to love the moon. It's nice to see it in that kind of light. That he has given in to the moon. The idea is that the moon cries out to the beast. Her arms wide open. But all we can do is howl. For we know, we can never reach her.

"Are you scared Moony?" Rover laughs, leaning over Faust's shoulder.

I grimaced at the needle dipping into the ink. I brought home two bears last night, hoping maybe Arc would talk to me again. I think he thought I ran away because he was pretty surprised when I showed up with two bears hovering behind me at dinner.

"Maybe we should start calling her Bear." Arc finally joked. I gotta say, as much as I hate this guy, it was nice to hear his laugh. He reminded me of someone. Someone I miss so much.

"What about Fox?" Faust jokes, which earned no laughter. "No, foxy maybe?"

"How about shut your damn mo-" I hissed, as the needle met my skin. "-uth." Fuck that hurts.

I think it's probably better that mum is gone now since she would probably die of shock if she saw how many tattoos I have now. I have a bear on my chest, right between my boobs. I thought it would be weird, just sitting there holding my tits apart in my palms for him to tattoo me, but he said he's done it a hundred times before. He even once tattooed this man's ass.

I haven't said his name since I left London in July. But Faust gave me a fox tattoo on my arm. Everyone thinks I got Moony on my neck for myself, but anyone besides these lads would know who it really is for. Pug opened up to me about his mum, he says it's his biggest regret even though he laughs about it in front of the pack. He actually talked me into getting mums name on my wrist.

"That's not a tattoo is it?" Arc asked, pointing at the word on my arm. "I noticed it that night we had our fight."

"So you're talking to me again?"

"Why are you such a bitch?" He sighed, "You can never look me in the eyes, you're always snapping at me, but having heart-to-heart with the rest of these blokes."

"Are you jealous?"

"If you want to stay in this pack, you will respect me."

"Fine, I'm-"

"Moony?" Cane came around my tent. He looked betrayed. "What is this?"

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

It was all a blur once I saw the green binding of the journal. Cane was passing it to Pug, then to Faust, and then to Rover and Will and Big and Jack... Then Arc ripped it from him, trying to figure out what this worn-out journal is for, even though its pages are empty.

"Who are you writing to?"

"No one." I lie. I really hope they can't tell.

"Boyfriend?" He asked, pushing me hard to the ground. "Clearly not mum."

Fuck, I thought I our grew this fucking quivering lip when she was brought up

"There she is." Arc smiled, "Thought you grew a pair for a second, but you still have a weakness."