don't do this to me kid...

The Mysterious Death Eater Hunter : 

Is it the fall of a Dark Lord and the rise of a Light Lord?

With The Dark Lords return, a shadowy figure has emerged, striking terror into the very core of his followers and igniting a flicker of hope among the wizarding community. A mysterious vigilante, whose identity remains shrouded in secrecy, has taken it upon themselves to hunt down and vanquish those who still cling to the darkness.

Rumors swirl like whispers through the magical community, as witnesses speak of a formidable adversary draped in darkness, armed with a profound knowledge of intense magic and an unwavering determination. This enigmatic hunter possesses an uncanny ability to navigate the shadows, tracking their prey with an eerie precision.

Reports from eyewitnesses recount breathtaking battles, where the mysterious figure, veiled in a cloak of anonymity, demonstrates astounding dueling prowess. Their spells, unleashed with an almost preternatural accuracy, some say without a wand in sight, strike down Death Eaters with swift and merciless precision.

While the Daily Prophet attempts to uncover the identity of this enigmatic figure have thus far been in vain, the impact of their actions cannot be denied.

Experts speculate about the hunter's motivations. Are they driven by a personal vendetta? Has tragedy befallen their own life, prompting this relentless pursuit of justice? Or are they a symbol of resistance, a beacon of hope for a society longing for healing and redemption?

The Ministry of Magic, 'ever watchful', acknowledges the presence of this mysterious Death Eater hunter but remains tight-lipped about their identity and allegiance. Some speculate that high-ranking officials secretly collaborate with the hunter, recognizing the necessity of an anonymous protector to combat the lingering threat.

Regardless of their motives or identity, one thing is clear: the Death Eater hunter has become a symbol of defiance and retribution, inspiring whispers of hope among those who still bear the scars of the past. The question that lingers in the air, like an unspoken incantation, is whether this masked guardian will ultimately bring balance and justice, or be consumed by the very darkness they seek to extinguish.

As the world watches, holding its breath, the mysterious Death Eater hunter continues to prowl in the shadows, a phantom of vengeance, forever altering the landscape of the wizarding world.

As August sat immersed in the solace of her favorite book, her attention was abruptly shattered by the sound of a newspaper hitting the table in front of her. Startled, she looked up, her gaze meeting Sirius'. His gaze piercing yet tinged with a trace of worry. 

"You've been busy."

She looked at the bold headline, biting down at her smile and going back to look at her book. With a swift movement, the book was ripped out of her hand with force even though Sirius was across the table from her.

"I had my assumptions." Taking a seat across from her with his arms crossed, "You're father thought I was talking out of my arse, because how could his... our child do this under our noses. Greyback is one thing, but death eater camps?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about." She said, "But I do respect whoever-" She waved the Prophet at him. "-this is..."

He looked unconvinced.