I don't plan on it

"Is this also a birthday present?" August lifted a gown from her trunk, looking at Harry in horror and then at her parents and Sirius.

"What?" Jade yelped, "You don't like it?"

"Did Hogwarts change their dress code? Am I supposed to wear this gown to potions?" August laughed

"It's green! You like green!"

"I do." August smiled, "But it's a gown. It's beautiful, don't get me wrong. But why?"

"Yeah, I was also gonna ask why I had dress robes in my trunk too."

"Do you like them?" Remus asks, "Sirius and I picked them out for you!"

"They're nice..." Harry and August turned to each other laughing.

"Why do we need them?"

"It says on your school list that you're supposed to have dress robes this year...  robes for formal occasions."

"Is that all it said?" August laughed, shoving the dress back in her trunk causing her mother to squirm.

"You're going to wrinkle it!" She dove for the chest. Jade gently folded the dress up again and then looked at August with a serious look. "You know how we told you to be reckless."

"What?" August choked out a laugh, "What are you on about?!"

"We loved how you opened up this summer, and you were reckless. Which was great, you're acting like a teenager... But let's not be reckless this year."

"Oh come off of it, Jade." Sirius laughed

"What is happening?" Harry laughed, watching Jade get closer to August.

"Say there was an opportunity this year, that allowed 16-year-olds to do... And you thought hey, this is pretty reckless, let's do it?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't do it." Jade said with a straight face, "Let your friends do it."

"Or do it." Sirius laughed, "Be reckless."

"No, don't listen to him." Jade snapped

"What is happening?!" August fell over laughing, "Why are you all acting mental!"

"If there happens to be a cup," Remus said, "Like a big, grand cup... That you would have to put your name into."

"Yeah?" August looked at her parents and Sirius

"Don't do it."

"Do it!" Remus and Sirius yelled over Jade's voice.

"NO!" Jade yelled, throwing a pillow at them, "Don't!"

"Okay, why don't we let me decide that." August smiled, "And if I decide not to do it, it's not because you asked me to, and if I did, happen to do it..." August winked at Sirius, "It wasn't because of those two blokes.

"No!" Jade dove at August pulling her into a hug, and tickling her sides.

"Harry help!"

"I'm okay from here." He said.

"Stop!" August laughed

Jade went to tickle her more when someone knocked at the door. Harry picked up how most of the time everyone just stares at the door without doing anything.

"I'll get it." Harry laughed, and when he opened the door he saw George standing there with his school trunk and a sad look. "Hi, George."

Inside, everyone turned to him at the door. George saw her on the floor in her mother's grip, both of them smiling brightly.